Watch Trump's reinstatement ceremony live from the US Capitol

That is perfect and I really don’t understand why I haven’t seen it all over film Twitter. I guess because it’s depressing how many people don’t know anything about The Turner Diaries. I read a badly formatted HTML version of it around 1997-8

In my defense, the tweeker drama in my city is bonkers

3 Likes

His inauguration is under audit, otherwise everyone would have seen it. It’s a huge, beautiful inauguration, but, sadly, under audit and his attorneys have advised him that he shouldn’t show it.

16 Likes

Excerpt from the linked article:

( UPDATE 12:00 noon ET ): What appeared to be Mike Lindell was actually a pizza delivery guy being food to the OEOB. But then, maybe that’s Lindell’s new gig.
_
Never heard of National Zero before, so thanks for the link.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was attacked by one of the Q-nuts that attended that conference expecting to see the proof of voter fraud Lindell has been promising he had since November. I heard the attendees were not happy, and most left when it became apparent he had nothing.

7 Likes

How could we tell?

2 Likes

Is that empty green?

1 Like

I think it’s just this webcam:

2 Likes

The restoration was held in the secret White House; which is in the tunnels under Masonic Temple.

They swapped Biden & Trump’s brains. Now Trump is President and Biden’s going to prison.

15 Likes

…and something, something, Nic Cage and…
yup seems legit.
(do I really need the /s?)

7 Likes

Footage of QAnon followers tonight: tenor

21 Likes

Sounds legit.

4 Likes

Er; dunno? I don’t get the reference, sorry.

Aka MTG.

4 Likes

Ahh; got it!

1 Like

Which, it occurs to me, also stands for Moving The Goalposts.

14 Likes

LOL …8/13. All you libsruls lusers misread the date. You’re supposed to read it backwards like the retarded europeans do. It was in code. you read it 3-1-8, It’s August 31, not August 13. Come on sheeple, learn to read number thingamgigys losers. You totally fell for it and were owned!

Or was that supposed to be the 8th day of the 13th month, code for Jan 8, or 2 days after the next jan 6 insurection. Jeesh, Sheeple. Learn to read dates proper.

/s

7 Likes

I thought it stands for “Mean Toxic Goober”. At least that’s how I always read it.

8 Likes

When someone vows to stay awake for 72 hours I tend to suspect they will have some chemical assistance.

4 Likes

When someone vows to stay on stage for 72 hours straight with no breaks then they’ve either gone off the deep end or gone on the Depend.

10 Likes

Maybe not Jerry Lewis back in the day, though. Even with the bad local talent, his telethons were a more interesting spectacle.

6 Likes