Watch: Viral jewelry thief prank has employees leaping over counters

:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I saw this and am pretty sure they jewelry people were in on it. At least most of the time. Their quick reactions to both the bolt and the stop, as well as the lack of vocalization, leads me to believe this.

Since when did we start celebrating people behaving like assholes?

4 Likes

Staged or real, panicking wage slaves is asshole behavior.

11 Likes

I can’t tell how nice of a store those are, but jewelry sales people can make some decent coin.

1 Like

dawn of mankind?

2 Likes

Hillarious, until a person of color in the US does it and gets shot.

2 Likes

There’s a a great and storied tradition if celebrating assholes… most of recorded history. It’s the asshole that gets to write the history book, because the assholes usually murder everyone else.

2 Likes

Now you know too much about me.

I agree with most of the sentiments above, but also swords:

2 Likes

I guess your camera operator is your defense then.

I say again: a good prank leaves the “victim” laughing as hard as anyone afterward. Anything else is just an exercise in public cruelty.

12 Likes

ugh, so pedestrian.

1 Like

That’s a defense that sounds super convincing before the fact, and weak as hell in the interrogation room.

I’d FAR rather admire graffiti and street art than have yet more bullshit advertising crammed down my eyeballs from every vertical surface around town

2 Likes

Seems like a good way to get yourself on the dystopian shit list

You’ll have to ask a historian. The most popular president of my lifetime was Ronald Reagan…

We left our cameraman behind and he made no attempt to escape or even move, and he protested strongly when they subdued me, and we didn’t steal from any of the other places on any of the other days because we are guilty, your honor.

I’m sure they could be charged with at least something if the prosecutor wanted to. Even faking a crime of one kind can be a serious offense of another kind.

1 Like

Moved up a few places, maybe.