Watch weird Madison Cawthorn declare: "Madam speaker, you are not God!" in over-the-top performance

Rest In Peace, as the saying goes.

2 Likes

Nah. He’s unintelligently designed.

21 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s a little bit of both.

4 Likes

43 Likes

madison is yet another jersey shore-lookin’ nazi straight from hatecrime central casting.

17 Likes

Gonna strain mah brain…
30 Rock Eye Roll GIF

12 Likes

Just wanna remind everyone that Madison Cawthorn is a Hitler-admiring Nazi, and hence deserves to get thrown into the sea.

25 Likes

“Lower cognitive ability linked to non-compliance with social distancing [and mask mandates] guidelines…”

At some point, I wonder if we’ll refer to this pandemic as Darwin’s Revenge

30 Likes

tumblr_f5c7d5c0bdfc9384b0cf1731692969c2_20a0b54a_500

23 Likes

People can just get back out of the sea.

I think my grandfather had the right idea when he spent a lot of time immolating, running over, and shooting nazis.

37 Likes

Pretty sure most of the South Africans who suffered under apartheid didn’t choose to be Black just to own the libs.

38 Likes

A “callous command” to protect people’s lives at no detriment to the person affected by the rule? “Tyranny” is to be asked to wear a mask? I mean, it’s so ridiculous I’d like to think this just desensitizes Republican voters to politicians’ attempt to get them fired up in opposition to it. The Cawthorn who cried wolf, as it were. I mean, if they have this kind of response to wearing masks, their response to, say, socialized medicine can’t be any more over-the-top. So I’d like to think it totally de-values Republican outrage.

Instead, too many Republican voters are treating wearing masks as if it was the worst possible thing ever. Meanwhile Republicans like Cawthorn are actual fascists, so the cognitive whiplash I experience listening to these rancid blow-holes, the gulf between the insignificant issues they pretend to be upset by, and their own monstrous beliefs and positions, is extreme.

28 Likes

It’s fascism 101: play the victim even at the point when you are destroying others.

30 Likes

34 Likes

“Madam speaker, you are not God!”

He’s a whiny one isn’t he?

Also trying to work out if his god requires regular sacrifices like Moloch, Baal or one of the less appealing ones from the Aztec mythos.

10 Likes

A Congressman breaking federal law and not in prison or the do not fly list.

37 Likes

Ain’t no allegedness regarding the sex pestery and harassment. I live in NC and have seen firsthand an overly drunk Madison being refused another drink at the bar, and this after being really insistent on gaining the attention of the female bar staff. He’s a shit, no doubt about it.

30 Likes

i thought apartheid was kinda the conservatives’ thing

18 Likes

Mine did the immolating, but running over and shooting was difficult from a B-17.

14 Likes

Mine killed Nazis so well, they gave him a medal, in fact he got two medals, Dad really like his job & was good at it.

26 Likes