Watch what a cop does when a teen boy tells him to fuck off

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/11/17/watch-what-a-cop-does-when-a-t.html

3 Likes

obviously staged IMO. and I really don’t get the point.

18 Likes

That’s how you say “fuck you too” in Bizzarro Land.

5 Likes

uhhh what the fuck?

2 Likes

Again:

10 Likes

lol

maybe if you browse their site you’ll get the point.

7 Likes

It does look totally staged but that being said, what the cop did was de-escalate the situation by doing something completely unexpected and non-threatening.
All officers should now receive somersault training for when someone flips them off.

17 Likes

I don’t think that they would remain surprise-a-saults for very long after the training.

3 Likes

Doesn’t have to a surprise-a-sault (love that phrase btw…)
ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS should be REQUIRED to do a somersault if someone tells them to Fuck Off!

3 Likes

Or put on a red clown nose…

1 Like

This was really just a tragic misunderstanding.
His supervisor had told him:
“In uniform, when you get told to fuck off, you just exercise some assault.”

37 Likes

Uh… yeah it literally is too good to be true… Clickhole is owned by the Onion, all their content is staged surrealist parody… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ClickHole

14 Likes

And that’s why you felt the need to sign up for the BBS 5 minutes ago.
Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to BB, comrade!

2 Likes

Plastic badge says “Special Officer.” He must be highly trained in Situation De-escalation Tactics.

This is a parody, folks. It’s also labeled “parody”. There is no point, it’s just supposed to be funny.

1 Like

That’s not a somersault. That’s just barely a forward roll. I came hoping for more parkour.

1 Like

Um, LvsA?
Who are you talking to?

1 Like

Came here to say the same. It isn’t even close to being correct for a forward roll, either.

it’s a proven strategy. whenever anyone threatens me, i go low into a crab stance and start removing articles of clothing. usually by the time i lay on my back, legs kicking at the sky removing my boxers, the perpetrator has fled

10 Likes