We won't have Paul Ryan to kick around anymore

Pull-this-sir Prize stuff!!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome lead. :smiley:

2 Likes

The rats are leaving the sinking ship.

3 Likes

Well guys, it’s time to put together a heist. We’ve got a new target to add to the list…

4 Likes

He’s probably going to start floating a bid for getting the Republican nomination for president.

10 Likes

Wait, what? He didn’t even smash Medicaid! Loser.

5 Likes

Yeh, step aside out of the blast radius and let the Annoying Orange rot and explode, then jump back in (reluctantly but for the good of the country) as the Right Knight to save us from chaos.

6 Likes

Wisconsin’s going to have to search hard to find a new asshole to replace him.

1 Like

No they won’t, but if we could find and camp the Wisconsin asshole spawn-point, that would be great.

Either party, Joe McCarthy, William Proxmire, etc, has there ever been a non-asshole from Wisconsin?

3 Likes

This guy wasn’t half bad.

10 Likes

He’s leaving to spend more time with Herman and Grandpa.

5 Likes

@milliefink

Two possibilities:

7 Likes

Well, I was kind of referring to the Senators from Wisconsin. Is it a Junior / Senior thing?

2 Likes

I just can’t let you defame the city of my birth. Furthermore:

5 Likes

Yeah, La Follet was a badass.

2 Likes

I think it’s safe to assume that he will continue to do kickworthy things, so yes.

2 Likes

Is he not leaving so that he can run for POTUS?

I’ve not been following this in the news but thats what Id assume are his intentions.

2 Likes

White knight. Very, very white. Goes with the bedsheets and the cone.

2 Likes

He is planning to spend his retirement naked in a bathtub full of hundred dollar bills, with his family in Wisconsin.

And yet again the interpretation of a sentence depends oh-so-sensitively on the number and placement of commas, and the inscrutable intent of the writer.

3 Likes

He really didn’t want to be the minority leader in the House. That just didn’t sound right.

6 Likes