Weaving ride and car crash of a drunk driver caught on her dash cam

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/04/27/weaving-ride-and-car-crash-of.html

3 Likes

Jesus! She’s driving on the wrong side of the road!!!

Oh, wait…

34 Likes

Everybody was really lucky that day.

17 Likes

Top that, Florida Man!

9 Likes

haha, first thing I thought too

What, no audio? I’d give her a little leeway if she was really belting out “Don’t stop Believing” and doing a good job. It’s hard to do that while drunk and drive.

2 Likes

And everyone was just going along with the whole wrong side of the road thing!

Luckily no one was hurt.

That time… Not likely she was a one and done.

6 Likes

They didn’t show the left side of her car; considering the number of times she grazed hedges, embankments, and traffic barricades/ cones, I bet it looks a fright.

6 Likes

Check it for human DNA too.

5 Likes

Eeekkk!! o_O Not just human, although if she clipped anything bigger than a collie, she probably needed a wrecker.

3 Likes

Whoa. At one point (during one of her lesser weav-y moments) she actually hits 75 mph! That is pretty scary, actually.

5 Likes

Everyone was drunk. It was a happening day in East Sussex. Something something football something.

12 Likes

Yup. In a residential area, no less.
We don’t need no steenkin’ speedbumps?
although if she hit one of those, it probably would have been a flip, crash and burn in someone’s yard.

1 Like

A Trump’s eye view of the presidency.

5 Likes

I didn’t know they used “miles per hour” in England. I just assumed it was “kilometers per hour.” Interesting.

3 Likes

Why only two years?

We all know why

8 Likes

I highly recommend this explanation of legal ins and outs of dash cams. Something I hadn’t considered is that if you record yourself doing something illegal or causing an accident with your own dash cam, deleting that footage is a crime (in the US at least) called spoliation of evidence, and that act could get you in serious trouble. So if you are accident prone, or enjoy driving under the influence, you might want to skip the dash cam.

1 Like

For some reason they balked at that. Sort of why in aviation some parts of the world measure altitude in feet and others in metres.