Weaving ride and car crash of a drunk driver caught on her dash cam

I’m disappointed she avoided the dynamite factory… and hell.

2 Likes

Came for this joke. Didn’t expect to see it in the first comment though. Now I feel a bit guilty.

Or…just throwing this out there…behave in a way that doesn’t endanger the lives of anyone with the misfortune to be in your vicinity. Anyway, you best believe I have dashcams on my car, bicycle and motorcycle so I have evidence of the murderously reckless selfish fools with whom I must share the road.

8 Likes

If the dash said 75 that would be KPH over on that side of the pond. Still not all that slow though.

Edit nevermind the dash cam does who MPH… no clue why though.

1 Like

Its MPH in the UK.

3 Likes

TIL   

2 Likes

Oh here in the UK we are fanatical about miles. It’s the only imperial measurement that we haven’t even TRIED to change. It’s actually illegal to have road signs in kilometres.

3 Likes

Can’t believe no-one has made the connection between her being over twice the legal alcohol limit and being a school teacher. That’s what being a UK teacher will do to you. Trust me, I’ve been there.

2 Likes

Geez, what’s the BAC limit in the UK?

I’d have to be several times the Oz limit to be driving that badly.

1 Like

"In England and Wales, the alcohol limit for drivers is 80 milligrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood, 35 microgrammes per 100 millilitres of breath or 107 milligrammes per 100 millilitres of urine.” …according to Drinkaware.

1 Like

To be fair, being a UK student would do that too if they dropped the legal age of being able to buy alcohol. This is no fault of the teachers and more to do with needing good exam results to do even the shittiest of jobs.

3 Likes

There’s a reason it’s called the “imperial system”; as in “invented in the British Empire” back when that was a thing. Brits are not really known for accepting other people’s inventions over their own, after all.

1 Like

I have to give this woman a lot of credit. Even in her blotto-drunk state, she still had the presence of mind to shoot a proper horizontal video. She is an inspiration to all.

I can’t believe she managed to miss all of those utility poles… she was close a few times.

1 Like

So .08%. Here it’s .05, and it’s just changed in my state so that if you blow over that paltry amount it’s instant loss of licence. OTT.

Hmm something is off there. Yes twice the legal limit is a lot but a good alcoholic can drive hundreds of times at that BAC before being caught. For a woman that level could be reached with three pints of beer, not at all uncommon in the UK.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.