Weird Al steps forward to disclaim Kid Rock parody video: "That's not me. That's actually Kid Rock."

I remember the first time I saw Kid Rock on TV in 1998.

I thought, either this is an elaborate and brilliant SNL sketch, or the 90s are officially over.

5 Likes

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

25 Likes

don’t even have to roll it:

13 Likes

I don’t know who these gentlemen are but that’s probably the least sexy display of sideboob I’ve ever seen.

10 Likes

:nauseated_face:

I wouldn’t think you’d be one to forget that we have a blur option here.

17 Likes

Normally I would have but this whole story is about a big gross boob so…

11 Likes

I want to know who the bassist/vocalist running the hook is. Chris Cornell the Lesser vibes there.

Now to decide if I want to raise Kid Rock’s google relevance even a smidge to find out…

1 Like

I follow Weird Al’s account, but I didn’t know the video he was referring to. So I watched some at random.

Turns out ALL of them look like a Weird Al parody. Wow. Just wow.

12 Likes

He’s waving around a gun while riding a middle-finger-missile launched from Mount Rushmore. Somehow “nerve” isn’t the first thing that leaps to mind that he’s got a lot of. (Unless that’s the name for a new type of meth…)

8 Likes

I don’t know. I played the video, my eyes and ears bled. Somehow, his age didn’t seem to matter. Of course, his music had that effect on me, even when he was a puppy.

1 Like

But why didn’t you ask the guy who brought up age upthread? Why ask me?

5 Likes

How is sucking a dick “sideways” an insult. As a (very) gay lady, I know next to nothing about those dangly things but it seems sucking it sideways would be no worse than sucking it frontways. Idk.

6 Likes

Rejected Rejection GIF by HULU

12 Likes

I don’t know why so many guys use “suck a dick” as an insult then expect their sex partners to willingly provide said service.

24 Likes

Poor technique. Shows no pride in one’s activities.

12 Likes

Because they don’t care about their sexual partners and see it as a means of degrading them?

19 Likes

Well blessed be the c*cksuckers, sayeth I. They’re doing God’s work.

Not Jehovah, obviously, but one of the fun gods like Priapus or Rati.

20 Likes

LOLs. That is self parody…

If I am going to listen to one Detroit rapper who cusses a lot I’d rather it be ICP.

6 Likes

ICP counts as a single rapper?

2 Likes

Magnets…:man_shrugging:

17 Likes