Weird fish with human mouth

/r/dontputyourdickinthiseither

5 Likes

images

She’s like an actual human example of Hyottoko.

2 Likes
1 Like

They prolly had them first.

So it is like … weird great apes will fish teeth.

Would it be first HAND knowledge, though?

Trippy.

6 Likes

They probably think it’s pretty weird that those human monkeys have mouths like theirs.

5 Likes

Has a certain H. R. Giger quality.

1 Like

That’s not quite how I pictured the Innsmouth look.

1 Like

Testicle eating fish that don’t actually eat testicles

1 Like

There are a lot of myths and legends about tropical freshwater fishes.

2 Likes

Neon Tetras don’t really crawl out the fish bowl and eat people?

3 Likes

My tricogasters always jumped from the fish tanks.

I was thinking more about the case of the tiny fish called Candiru. After seeing several reports on TV about how dangerous is swimming some rivers, I was very afraid to enter a river in the Amazon.

1 Like

A graphics shop I used to work at had a tank up front in the customers’ area (I hesitate to call it a lobby, but there ya go). We had a significant jumping problem, and as I was the least squicked out, I was always the one having to clean up the tragedy the next morning.

If you worked in an old-school graphics shop, you were surrounded by tape dispensers of all sorts and sizes… you see where I’m going with this, right?

Wish I’d thought to get any photos of my handiwork, but it was the late twentieth century so that was much less likely than today.

1 Like

and THHHRRRRRRUMMMMMM!

1 Like

yeah - waiting on Beschizza to make the eyes

Mr. Limpett. OG Antifa.

4 Likes

Reminds me of Perdido Street Station.
Mr Motly talks to Lin about her Khepri head and her human body. Then wonders if he is being anthropocentric. Maybe it is humans who have Kephri bodies with the heads of shaved baboons.

Perhaps we should say people have mouths like Triggerfish

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.