What animals would look like if they had eyes at the front

Or Anthony Eden. I think that the dog needs to look in to getting himself a pipe.

7 Likes

totally unrelated - but I’m a fan of plush pathogenic germs. Isn’t syphilis cute?

13 Likes

I thought as much. But my memory isn’t always the best.

I understand that that horse plays (what’s it called?), Ultimate?

He wins.

2 Likes

I wanted to get a plush ebola two years ago, but they were sold out

6 Likes

When I was at the Grand Canyon I learned that mules have such good peripheral vision that they can see each one of their feet when they walk. Apparently horses and donkeys can’t do that. So when the mules are taking people into the canyon, they can see and make sure before placing a hoof that there is ground underneath to step on. One reason why they’re the safest way to travel into the canyon.

6 Likes

5 minutes of Photoshopping says “no”.

18 Likes

10 Likes

seeing this my eyes tried to hide on the back of my head

8 Likes

10 Likes

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of MRSA. I mean c’mon, this little guy has a freakin’ cape!

11 Likes

6 Likes

Yes. :laughing: I’m partial to my yeast plush though.

6 Likes

We see the lizard man’s true form

3 Likes

The flounder could use a little photoshop as evolution has rendered it a bit wonky.

10 Likes
3 Likes

Sometimes they give them a shirt and no pants.

3 Likes

I have one! It was a freebie with an order of lab supplies, years ago when part of my job was ordering lab supplies.

3 Likes

The New Caledonian and Hawaiian Crows both have eyes that are more to the front of their faces than other crow species.

They are both tool-using crows - their eye position is an adaption for more effectively manipulating tools. The Hawaiian crow’s only been recently recognized as a tool-using crow:

6 Likes

That crow wishes it had hands.

3 Likes