What happens when you feed Trump’s “I WANT NOTHING” note to a Neural Network?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/20/what-happens-when-you-feed-tru.html

8 Likes

Did anyone else lose it at I WANT MY RIDICULOUS FEMININE BABY

9 Likes

Wow.

15 Likes

No, not Radiohead. It’s obviously a bad cover of the Dire Straits’ “Money for Nothing.”

6 Likes

This is some straight-up Robert Anton Wilson stuff. It could easily be a page from one of his Illuminatus! or Schrödinger’s Cat novels.

3 Likes

I came close earlier:

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

11 Likes

“I’m still an animal” sounds about right.

I WANT NOTHING
I WANT NOTHING
I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO
TELL ZELLINSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING
I’M TIRED OF HAVING MY SELF SHACKLED
TO HAVE A LIFE I DON’T DESERVE
I’M STILL AN ANIMAL

4 Likes

so trump is just running a Neural Network when he speaks, that clears up a lot.

3 Likes

What happens when you feed Trump’s “I WANT NOTHING” note to a Neural Network?

You lower the IQ of the neural network.

20 Likes

His Sharpie skills have certainly improved from the last time!

3 Likes

I fed it some vintage Trump babble and it spat out a Jake Tapper transcript.

I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record.

TAPPER: But there are some that are very serious for you. There are some very serious records. And you have not broken any.

CLINTON: And that, too, is an injustice.

(CROSSTALK)

TAPPER: There are a lot of records. Let me ask you about that for a second.

CLINTON: We don’t know what the right thing to do is, Jake.

2 Likes

Can we feed Cheeto Grande to an actual transformer next?

2 Likes

Artificial Ignorance. With the way things have been going, it might get elected.

4 Likes

This is what I thought when I heard the phrase "I want nothing." Too bad the EC gave him the Presidency. pic.twitter.com/1p57d8IQae

— Spocko (@spockosbrain) November 20, 2019

Seriously, I’m thinking of turning the fuzz not the prophecy into a song…

2 Likes

So, here’s a thing.

"The Artificial Intelligence showed a greater capacity for aspiring towards human emotions than Trump himself ever has.

Trump walked out of a news conference with Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, where he denounced President Barack Obama’s policy toward the North Korean nuclear threat, claiming, “They don’t respect our president anymore,” and that it was time to “get tougher” with North Korea.

During the press conference, Trump told reporters that he was “very disappointed” with Obama’s handling of North Korea, and his administration’s strategy in dealing with North Korea.

“It’s a shame that they don’t have a leader that they respect,” Trump said, making the case for more belligerent action against North Korea. “I felt that it was in the best interest of the country,” Trump continued, “that we get this guy out of office as soon as possible, which I will do if we have to.”

Trump went on"

Endlessly horribly fascinating. A couple of my results:

3 Likes

I get where you’re coming from, but my feeling is that “Ramones” song would be better as an Operation Ivy song.

2 Likes

There you go :

1 Like

Some of these sound like the lyrics to Cake songs.