What if you get too high on weed? Let this lady talk you down

The Office GIF

4 Likes

That would be my experience as well. These stories about people having hallucinations, paranoid experiences, etc… I just have no idea. Pick a strain any strain… never anything of the sort. Just a bit of mellow followed by a deep sleep.

2 Likes

I like this one better…

Edit - I feel better already

3 Likes

I’ve HEARD you can. To where things are spinning just WAY too fast, and it’s like being really REALLY drunk. (Like, black out and go fight a cop drunk) and you have to use your rational brain to tell you that it is in fact impossible to fall off the floor.

Note that this is different from another time I heard about where the paranoia was really elevated. One’s friends are probably NOT secret undercover narcs.

1 Like

Not that I’ve ever actually partaken, of course (very illegal here), but I find that too much causes dizziness and nausea in uh people I’ve observed.

Man, I love 2C-B

3 Likes

“Do you have any Allman Brothers?” gets me every time.

3 Likes

Almost 30 replies in and no obligatory Stevie Wonder?

I am disappoint:

7 Likes

I think I was close to being too high once. It was in A’dam, (of course) and I was taught a pleasant way to deal with it. Simply drink something sugar laden, like fruit juice, or a Fanta. Worked within minutes and didn’t kill the buzz; it transformed the buzz into a lovely tune.

6 Likes

It makes me pass out. I am a lightweight or weed is crazy strong as of late. Passing out works. Especially if I don’t get the stomach/vomiting issues being blind drunk does.

1 Like

Yes - drinking and eating sugary stuff is helpful. Eating in general will bring ya down a bit.

1 Like

Same here, or just elevated anxiety. For me, marijuana is not a party drug, as I get too self conscious, and it mixes poorly with alcohol. But it’s really great for making me want to do yoga, brush my teeth, and organize stuff, oddly. Which makes it even more awkward to be around a bunch of other people who want to eat and play video games, lol.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.