What is this mysterious black vertical line seen stretching from ground to sky?

Maybe it’s an eruv.

3 Likes

Maybe he should have just cleaned the bird poop off his windshield, or at least stepped out of his car before taking the picture.

6 Likes

Its the giant light from the top of the Luxor in Vegas, but they switched out the bulb with a blacklight

2 Likes

may21blog4

10 Likes

I saw a similar one back in February. Given the nearby contrail it was likely the shadow, but still super freaky when I noticed it.

Here

9 Likes

10 Likes

FTFY

19 Likes

Oh! I get it now - it’s one of those bars that you can swipe left and right to see what the difference is. There’s probably just different filtering applied to one side of the tunnel versus the other.

7 Likes

This is what you get when you mess with the Incal.

5 Likes

All I know is that this never ends well.
omen

4 Likes

My apologies, i got this screengrab from twi**er from the comment section linked to this post.

Clearly it’s some sort of new black laser in use by airline companies to clear off flocks of birds before the birds damage the airplane.

3 Likes
4 Likes

image for the bbs

7 Likes

A skyhook.

1 Like

“The Folkestone resident took a picture of the black line from her car near the roundabout along the A260 and told KentOnline she was surprised no one else had posted about it.”

Seen by only one person, and recorded on only one camera.

2 Likes

It’s probably a just piece of string hanging close to the camera and out of focus

3 Likes

I saw a pretty convincing ufo video from israel that speed tested my curiosity…
which kind of explains the luis elizondo’s interview with GQ…

but I never found the youtube item after first viewed

1 Like

That’s the experimental beanstalk

1 Like

Ok, looked at whole image, maybe not string…

But ran through Forensically and looks like a whole lotta ‘shop pin’ goin’ on!

Here is shown the possible evidence of cloning…

2 Likes
5 Likes