What was in the safe

Damn! I was sure it would be Jimmy Hoffa.

8 Likes

So what was the combination? That would be useful information.

2 Likes

AKA a summary of college

2 Likes

22 22 22 60 apparently.

6 Likes

Or one of those “gotcha” screaming faces

1 Like

As an FYI - the part about it being hard to walk off with, that is what many gun owners think about their 800+ # safes when filled, until they disappear.

It is an impediment, but if someone comes with the safe in mind, an unsecured safe is easy pickings.

3 Likes

Need to disguise it as something nobody wants. Maybe as a huge stack of old National Geographics…

7 Likes

So when you quietly retire in a month, and rumors swirl after Jewels from the Russian Czars mysteriously reappear and are up for auction, we should just assume coincidence?

I am not sure how often large safes go missing, but if they aren’t bolted down, they are a heck of a lot easier to lay down and open with a long prybar and time.

But locks keep out honest people, and safes keep out thieves with no time on their hands.

8 Likes

I know I’m satisfied.

7 Likes

If it was sealed, @beschizza, how was the carpet dank?

6 Likes

I just kept them under my mattress.

Wait, what were we talking about again?

7 Likes

2017 is looking good for existential dread though, so there is that!

12 Likes

That’s one hell of a silver lining. :upside_down:

10 Likes

The guy with the jewels is Bob Reschizza. Totally different guy.

29 Likes

Sadly I’m working with the material I’ve got.

6 Likes

The picture of Geraldo Rivera is a nice touch, but you should put something in there that will retain its value if you seal the safe up and it’s forgotten for another 80 years.

I’m thinking maybe a box of Twinkies.

14 Likes

I’d suggest something to rebuild civilization after Trump launches the nukes.

5 Likes

WAIT A MINUTE @beschizza, there was a doohicky in that last drawer! What was that?! Possibly a high tech 1920s dictaphone cartridge with instructions for locating the loot.

5 Likes

Copy of the Constitution, with some suggestions for ways to to fix it to prevent narcissistic megalomaniacs from being allowed to be President.

8 Likes

So that our descendents will try to make Black folks 3/5 of a person again?

I’d rather have a document from one of the generations of republics to follow after America. Maybe Iceland?

8 Likes