Whataburger flasher killed by 18-wheeler while fleeing from scene

5 Likes

Responding officer reports there was no communication from the subject until, as he ran off, he shouted “robble robble”

4 Likes

“Step aside Florida Man… you’ve got competitio… wait, nope, you’re good. Be safe out there.”

1 Like

6 Likes

The most tragic end to the old “flash and dash”.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thus begins the worst (or best?) proposal for a reboot of or spinoff from the American Pie movie franchise.

Whatamess

Cleanup on I-10…

3 Likes

Jesus, that’s sad as hell. I don’t know what this guy’s deal was, but I’ve seen enough of these flashing cases to know that the majority of folks doing something like this are deeply damaged in some way . Like prenatal development or early childhood abuse, or brain damage from an injury, or a run of the mill mental illness that either turns off impulse control and/or causes uncontrollable urges that also mix up the part their brain that recognizes social sexual norms.

I had a colleague whose client did this stuff, and instead of giving treatment the police just kept throwing him jail, until he hung himself in jail waiting for trial.

I get the urge to make jokes, but I wonder if we’d enjoy goofing on a bipolar person in a manic state dying in a stupid accident of their own making?

8 Likes

Whatamurder?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.