Whatcha Watchin’ (Season 3)

I watched it little by little and I think I skipped some parts. Do they show what happened to the kitten who fainted, the little one taken to the vet. The old guy who took it was almost crying. Here at home, we were rooting for the kitten to be okay.

2 Likes

Sorry it’s been awhile so i don’t remember. I hope someone else can chime in?

2 Likes

Thanks.

We are always in a hurry, so we watch movies like tv series, little by little. I will try to watch it again.

2 Likes

Spoilers, obviously…

1 Like

On the downside, it’s based on a videogame I’ve never played nor ever will…

On the plus side - It’s got a motor-mouth Anthony Mackie; Stephanie Beatriz (the best of the 99); and it is weird and funny as fuck.

And I’m only on episode 2!

2 Likes

Samsung, the technology company, has made an interesting marketing decision to air the same commercials everywhere — specifically they are not shooting local versions for a U.S. audience

It’s British accents for everybody from now on

Galaxy Z Flip5: Official Film | Samsung​ - YouTube

Samsung Galaxy: Join the flip side — Season 2 - YouTube

There hasn’t been a new Twisted Metal since 2012 and that was on PS3.

1 Like

Just found out that Toast of Tinsel town in coming to the Roku Channel for free on August 11th!

ETA: link to watch the show. While you were there definitely check out Weird: The Al Yankovic Story, its also amazing

3 Likes

Sequel to Toast of London?

3 Likes

Indeed it is! I am just hoping that the name “Clem Fandango” is reused as a character name in the fake Star Wars movie they are making. It’s a perfect Star Wars character name

3 Likes

Apparently so, which is very cool. Toast of London is hilarious.

3 Likes

That’s the joke in Toast - he’s the voice of 8D8 in The Book of Boba Fett.

2 Likes

Excellent. I yelled “Yes I can hear you Clem Fandango” every time he appeared on screen in Discovery

2 Likes

low budget plantation horror

1 Like

If you have Netflix, go watch Nimona

3 Likes

Interesting series about the history of women in hip-hop:

6 Likes

You are right. It is a Very funny and fine cartoon. At first I thought I wasn’t going to like it. What I saw in the trailer looked more like a Pixar or DreamWorks cartoon. Nimona made so many Disney Princess faces that she looked more like Jim Carey doing His not so funny faces (how I hate those cartoon faces).

As we say around here, I bit my tongue. I was afraid it would look too different from the source material. It was, but it was good in its own way.

5 Likes

I’ll be very pleased if we get a post like yours every month as someone new finds Nimona. It’s a good movie and remains so even after a rewatch or two.

6 Likes

For which I am grateful! Kid’s bestie is pretty obsessed with it, so I will see it many more times, I am sure.

@BakaNeko I haven’t read the graphic novel yet. When I went looking, I saw a dramatized audio version. Going to have to do both now

plotting love and hip hop GIF by VH1

4 Likes