Whatcha Watchin’ (Season 3)

4 Likes

Just recently watched the last episode of Jury Duty, and I honestly was brought to tears when they let Ronald in on the joke and what he’d get for his participation. That was some ride.

seth meyers congratulations GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2 Likes

I’m also watching Citadel, which is okay if you like spy fantasy, but when someone falls out of a train and rolls BACKWARDS, it really takes me out of the immersion. C’mon, at least get your basic physics right. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I watched quite a few episodes on a flight. Charming and delightful.

2 Likes

Totally misread the title for a second

2 Likes

This hasn’t been posted anywhere on BB since it came out?

If true, I am disappoint; Cory used to be ‘One of Us!’

10 Likes

I think I posted this on one of the threads when it came out, but I can’t remember which one… :thinking:

2 Likes

Searching for the vid link sitewide didnt turn up any results for me…

:thinking:

2 Likes

I could be mistaken? I know I watched it when it came out, and thought that I either found it here, or posted it here… I’ve been wrong before! :grimacing:

Either way, thanks for posting it. It’s a great interview with @doctorow!

2 Likes

Hey if anyone had previously posted it, it would most likely have been yourself.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just sayin; I did do a search, but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything - BB’s search feature isn’t the most reliable, in my personal experience.

De nada!

1 Like

I Mean Come On GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

It’s really not…

3 Likes

Searching for “chokepoint capitalism” brought this up for me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I searched for the actual vid link itself.

Thanks!

1 Like

Good google-fu!

4 Likes
3 Likes

tl;dr: JULY 28th!

7 Likes

Has anyone seen this parody version of Good Omens yet? Apparently the man himself shows up!

2 Likes

All episodes streaming as of this evening:

2 Likes

I am a fool for cartoons. O watched two new shows tonight “Unicorn: Warriors Eternal” and “Poor Devil”.

“Poor Devil” is a Spanish cartoon about a relutant Antichrist. It sounds a little derivative, and maybe It is, as I only watched one episode. But I liked this one called “Greenland”. In Hell there are no cats. If there are cats, it is not Hell.

“Unicorn: Warriors Eternal” is the brand New project by Genndy Tartakovski. I love Mr. Tartakovski style and this cartoon didn’t disappoint me. But I think the story is a little, I don’t know how to explain what I feel. The adventures of a trio of magic warriors stuck in a wheel of incarnations didn’t hook me.

I also watched one episode of the second season of “Star Wars Visions”. It was made by the Irish cartoon studio Cartoon Saloon and you can recognize their style as soon It begins. It is Very beautiful.

5 Likes
6 Likes