Whatcha Watchin’ (Season 3)

Every time i see snippets of that stunning animation i think Mœbius, i’d be shocked if the animators weren’t influenced by his work.

ETA: Watching Steve Colbert get inducted into the Kendom because of his awesome Kenergy.

1 Like

Im through; was pretty addictive. I liked it quite a lot, thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

Resident Alien returns tomorrow!

3 Likes

As in Airtight Garage?

:thinking:

2 Likes

Just got done with a freakin’ adorkable anime called Bocchi the Rock…

Highly recommended if you need something just sweet and kind for 12 episodes!

And live!!!

Yes!!!

3 Likes

Whatcha readin?

6 Likes

Surrounded (on Amazon) was better than I expected:

:+1:t4:

1 Like

I may have to go to the theater.

4 Likes

Here, have a look at the Paul Riding a Sandworm scene, and now imagine that on the big screen.

4 Likes

This time I had the good sense to buy a imax ticket early.

I was way too old when I found out that Harkonnen isn’t exotic at all it’s just plain old Härkönen. I think Härkönen means “from Härkölä” and I think Härkölä might mean “place of the oxen” that might be wrong because it’s usually Härkälä. Or maybe Härkölä might mean a place where oxen are born or bred… I’m not a linguistics.

6 Likes

And it’s on Route 66!

1 Like

Expats is a very interesting series set in Hong Kong. The different classes, cultures, languages, and challenges faced by the characters kept me coming back for more. TBH, I felt worse for all the supporting characters than for the three leads.

5 Likes

It runs from Lapua to Herraskylä.
And I hear Kuortane is mighty pretty.

2 Likes

This is Me…Now is an entertaining movie/video from Jennifer Lopez:

:thinking:

2 Likes

I hate to say it, but yeah, Season 4 was a dud. Just like every season since the first one. Some things just aren’t meant to go on.

if you can, watch it. its depressing but good.

1 Like
1 Like

Run! Just for few days. Nimona for free.

6 Likes

Excited to have Extraordinary back soon.

2 Likes

It seems like a no-brainer, and why haven’t others done this as well? After all, a surge of online positive reviews before the awards are voted on makes perfect sense. Every nominee should do this, really.

2 Likes