What's the weirdest thing you can find on AliBaba?

So what you’re saying is that machine doesn’t go very fast.

Or it goes really fast.

Or something.

2 Likes

Huge 50LB White Clear Quartz Crystal Pyramid Polished Healing.Great Product!

7 Likes

Woo! 

5 Likes

fractional co2 laser vagina beauty equipment for female

6 Likes

And it is ISO compliant.
Also I really should not look at the thread at work.

3 Likes

Wow, they can manufacture 1,000 of them per month.

But WHY.

6 Likes

You know it’s on your wish list.

13 Likes

It is NOW.

10 Likes

Wet wipes for when you have that not so fresh feeling?

Edit: I do understand where there is an actual use, but just the whole we make them specifically for X as opposed to any generic baby/wet wipe is what boggles me.

2 Likes

Bigfoot light thingie!

Yes, check your hole size.

4 Likes

#engineering hydraulic mini dumper crazy dumper truck Camion benne BY1000

http://trends.alibaba.com/hot-products/engineering-hydraulic-mini-dumper-crazy-dumper-tru_30005603650.html

You can much larger construction equipment (both new and used), but I was attracted by the term “crazy” in the description. We need more crazy heavy equipment.

Sadly, neither “crazy bulldozer” nor “killdozer” seem to be available at AliBaba…

2 Likes

Sadly, you can’t find anything in scale close to this, but you can at least get smaller trenchers in white or yellow:

http://trends.alibaba.com/hot-products/trencher_30004887564.html

http://trends.alibaba.com/hot-products/USED-ROCK-TRENCHERS-2006-Vermeer-T1055_30004616393.html

2 Likes

Automatic Quail Egg Decorticator for Sale

Seperate the egg and the egg’s crust automatically, so the egg will no scuffing.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Automatic-Quail-Egg-Decorticator-for-Sale_246241226.html

Synopsis:

1.Made of the stainless steel.
2.Easy to operate and clean.
3.High output and labor saving.
4.Fit for restaurant,egg wholesale,food factory etc…
5.Profossional for boiled egg.
6.Exquisite and cabinet structure.
7.With wheel, easy to move.
8.High egg peeling rate and low damage rate .
9.Only one people for operation,saving labor.
11.Compact configuration,saving space and easy moving.
12.Seperate the egg and the egg’s crust automatically, so the egg will no scuffing.

Quail eggs decorticating-machine assembly is designed specially. Highly active, low damage, health and safety .You only need to cook this eggs ripe, then cooling them. When they cooling, you had better put them into the shell-breaking machine to break their shell. After breaking the shell, then put these eggs into the decorticating-machine.It is made of stainless-steel and suitable for egg processing enterprises.

Techinical Parameters:

Main Technical Parameters of the Rotation Decorticator
Power:0.38KW 220V Single Phase
Rolling Speed:32R/Min
Efficiency:Shell-breaking Production:29KG / Min
Weight:98KG
Overall Dimensions:953x660x914mm
Main Technical Parameters of Decorticator
Power:0.4KW / 220V / Single Phase
Efficiency:10000Pcs/H
Weight:200KG
Overall Dimensions:1.2mx0.7mx0.8m

Brief Introduction of The Company

Being the most leading manufacturer and agent of advanced food processing machinery, packaging machinery and pharmacy machinery, which are sold to over 80 countries, we also provide professional consultant service on specialized food processing machinery.

With a self-owned property of 3,500 square feet, Tan Far Engineering & Development Co., Ltd. was established in Hong Kong in 1979 as a trader and manufacturer of advanced food processing machinery, packaging machinery and pharmacy machinery, which have been sold to over 80 countries. During these years, Hong Kong Trade Development Council has constantly introduced our products to customers from all over the world. In early 1992, we set up a subsidiary of 23,000 square feet - Zhaoqing City Tan Far Machinery Co., Ltd. in Zhaoqing to cater for the increasingly growing market in China.

What you are missing, however – is the Comic Sans glory on the original page!

5 Likes

LCR-700 California Roll Machine/ sushi maki machine

This model makes fresh and tasty rice and spreads it with it being squashed or smashed. Anyone can make rice readily and quickly with our latest design.

2 Likes

If that attaches where I think it does, I’d be afraid to date the guy!

3 Likes

Totally OT, but how did you post with only 4 characters?

2 Likes
3 Likes

For the record (someone just had her annual checkup), urine tests require such wipes. So yeah, there is a market for vulva-sensitive-but-still-antibacterial wet wipes.

2 Likes

###Back On Topic

#Six Characters of Magic Charms bracelet good jewelry gifts factory

1 Like