What's the weirdest thing you can find on AliBaba?

3 Likes

More Delicious, No Stress, Tasteless…

6 Likes

[

][1]
[1]: http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Strange-cheap-Condom_321860843.html

10 Likes

I see your mermaid flair tail and i raise you MERMAID ZENTAI

don’t ask me how you breath in that outfit…i don’t know. mine hasn’t arrived yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

50,000,000 strange cheap condoms…PER MONTH. i…don’t…even…

8 Likes

Remember, it’s China. They have a one child per family policy. They need to be good at making condoms and contraceptives, they have like almost half a billion people to keep from getting pregnant more than once, so it stands to reason they’ve perfected the manufacturing process.

4 Likes

12 Likes

fuckin’ saved

4 Likes

OT: Not weird, but incredibly AWESOME!

BISINI Garfield Cat Shape Multifunctional Sofa Chair, Top Grade Fabric Folding Living Room Chair (BF01-X1116), View fancy Garfield cat living room chairs

9 Likes

Suddenly I’m reminded how much I hate Mondays…

3 Likes

I might have went for one of these in my younger days… (i.e. before the wife got veto power)

7 Likes

Bollocks seem like they should have a Comcast branding…

20 Tons/month of Rocky Mtn Oysters.
Beef Testicles - Buy Beef Testicles Product on Alibaba.com

5 Likes

“Strange”. Alibaba does a bit of that spamming of keywords that happens in eBay too.

I in North Korea, and Islamic State as Search items, and got back similar results. People looking for agents to sell their stuff there. ISIS likes RC cars it seems.

4 Likes

I’m supposed to be searching for animated gifs here, right?

7 Likes

Aw, I want animated gif lights! I wonder if I can get this gif loaded into them:

9 Likes

9 Likes

So the whistle calls racists to you, or the actual whistle is racist?

4 Likes

OMG HOW COULD YOU EVEN ASK SUCH A THING!

6 Likes

Let’s think about it for a second. A “racist dog whistle” is a utterance used by persons who wish to consort with other racists, without alerting the larger community that those persons do wish to consort with racists, and are probably racist themselves.

SO…

7 Likes

it’s a whistle for racist dogs.

5 Likes