When there's just way too much crazy Trump news

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/08/16/when-theres-just-way-too-muc.html

8 Likes

Yup. That sums up how I feel.

12 Likes

Reminds me of my friends’ cat being terrified by my wife’s protest hat.

24 Likes

As much as I loathe cats…my god this kitty and I have all the same feels right now. total empathy. I just want to curl up and he and I hug each other until we feel whole again.

8 Likes

8 Likes

The internet is on fire. keep close to water.

5 Likes

I am done with this Trump BS. I’m not alone, that much is apparent, but sweet Jesus for my mental health i feel like i need to get the hell away. Sadly the best i can do right now is play videogames.

11 Likes

:fire::man_farmer:t4::fire::man_farmer:t4:

4 Likes

A review, for the curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jff5I8vr92U

1 Like

Ugh; I’d rather play Kim Karsdashian’s ridiculous and pointless game.

3 Likes

Fortunately, the internet is full of pointless games to distract ourselves with

2 Likes

I always lose these races with you, but we need a distraction from all the awful.

1 Like

I’d go old school before I’d play either one, TBH.

15 Likes

Cold. Cold as ice.

2 Likes

If the five city levels are passed, the player then faces a business competition with Trump. The object of the challenge is to go into business against Trump for a fixed number of years and then come out with higher profit, with the ultimate goal of driving him into bankruptcy.

I hope the AI is better than the real world Trump, otherwise it would be a very easy game.

2 Likes

Me, waking up and noticing the news.

Dumb-Kitty

8 Likes

NO MORE!

8 Likes
3 Likes

I am a dog person. But I did meet a cat once that I really like who really liked me. So much that when my ex moved to California she paid for my flight to take him through the airport nonsense. Alas, we no longer speak. Hope he and his owner are doing well.

1 Like

Tiny torties are the best (well except for all the others).

7 Likes