When will we get sex robots?

I’m a woman AND a feminist. That said, there is a huge, huuuuuuuuuuuuge market of lonely women out there that a) got older and were abandoned by their male partners; b) got pregnant and were abandoned by their male partners or c) were too intelligent, independent or lacked the patience to deal with bullshit and just opted out of the market that still have sexual needs. Nowadays heterosexual ladies usually go for a varied assortment of vibrators and dildos. Make it acceptable enough and I can totally see something like these real dolls here with some AI and a rudimentary robot skeleton guaranteeing basic movements being companions to lots of 40+ ladies.

So a certain kind of guy would go for the sex robots? Yeah, but don’t think we haven’t the libido to fuck the gears out of our shares of androids too. I would love an intelligent dildo!

17 Likes

Somehow someone would still accuse you of contributing to The Pariarchy

3 Likes

Welp, more than meets the eyes, indeed!

3 Likes
4 Likes

A vibrator that can also mow the lawn and put up shelves == the end of mankind.

Womankind would be just fine though.

Anthem of the Sirius Cybernetics Complaints Division

Share and enjoy!
Share and enjoy!
Journey through life
with a plastic boy
or girl by your side.
Let your pal be your guide!
And when it breaks down
or starts to annoy
or grinds when it moves
and gives you no joy
'cos it’s eaten your hat
or had sex with your cat,
bled oil on your floor
or ripped off your door
and you get to the point
you can’t stand any more:
Bring it to us,
we won’t give a fig!
We’ll tell you,
Go stick your head in a pig!

Douglas Adams got here first :rocket:

2 Likes

Also, there is this video:

2 Likes

Compete with dildos? We can create dildos. 3D printed dick pics!

Be careful! You can sometimes take things a bit too far.

(WARNING: Goldie Lookin Chain is Welsh for politically incorrect, and I still haven’t forgiven them for a certain transphobic single from ten years ago. Click on the Youtube recommendations at your own risk)

I do rather fancy Maschinenmensch it must be said.

2 Likes

That feat is only regarded as exceptional because most people, as a rule, have far fewer sex partners. If sleeping with a thousand partners wasn’t extraordinary, it would hardly be worth mentioning.

I’d rather not parse your NAMBLA reference, thank you very much.

3 Likes

We’ve had them for a very long time.

(54 seconds in)

If you didn’t read the context that comment wouldn’t make sense.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.