Which US state matches your personality?

Survey says…Vegas, baybay!

Meh - lived there before. It was cool then, not now - too corporate. I was thinking more Las Vegas, NM, really. Not because of the physical place - I’ve lived there, too. But because people there tend to be creative and individualistic. And if you don’t like it my way? Cool - there’s 40 more miles of desert - got pick a spot.

1 Like

I find it interesting that if you set it all to 7 you get Texas and if you set it all to 1… You still get Texas. I wonder what this says about my home state?

1 Like

This confirms what I already suspected; I live in the wrong state.

Tell me about yourself in 50 words or less and I’ll tell you.

Vermont. I am not exactly sure what to make of that though.

I also got Montana …

I got Utah as well. CSB time: once I was professionally rebuked for being too much of a team player, but I guess it hasn’t sunk it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have to take the test. I’m fifth generation Montanan and I know where I belong.

Oregon!!!

The dream of the 90s is alive in Portland!
All the hot girls wear glasses
Sleep ‘til 11,
You’ll be in heaven.

2 Likes

I’ll trade with you, Mark. I got California, and I’d rather Montana I think.

Great, I’m living in ‘friendly and conventional (ack!)’ but I’m best suited (according to the test) to ‘relaxed and creative’. “I gotta a rock” and it’s in Nevada.

Yup, me too. Love that part of New Mexico. They’ve been filming ‘Longmire’ there and calling it Wyoming.

What if you don’t want to be around people like you?

2 Likes

This looks about as useful (and reliable) as a horoscope.

5 Likes

I says I belong to Maine. I hate Boston’s professional teams though! :frowning:

2 Likes

America’s wang?

Man… now I’m gonna have to take up an unhealthy coke habit.

Looks like I belong to California, cool!

Away from shore, regardless…

I’m from New York, I got Washington.

I lived in California for about five years recently, and definitely felt that I “belonged” more on the west coast. Even in places like New York City, the culture and the personality on the east coast often feels alien to me.

The primary difference between California and Washington in their analysis is extroversion - California is an extrovert’s state for sure, and I am decidedly not one. I never did make it to Oregon or Washington… perhaps I should give it a try.

Pennsylvania is “tempermental and uninhibited?” I’d just call it “drunk.”

2 Likes