White House asks fans to report anti-Trump 'political bias' online

My money is on ‘massive stroke while taking a dump’.

13 Likes

“see something; say something” was just the warm up.

9 Likes

I’m not sure that we’re not already seeing some symptoms of dementia…

Or maybe atherosclerotic plaques blocking adequate blood flow to the brain if we want to go the vascular disease route…

7 Likes

Markov? Sounds like a commie to me…

But yeah, flood those servers. Didn’t work too well for the AfD here in Germany either.

6 Likes

For everyone who is criticizing this brilliant move:

How else is your citizenship score going to increase if you don’t rat out disloyal party members?

15 Likes

Just one more thing:
No offense, but anyone who thinks Donnie-Two-Bibles being President of the USA is “inexplicable” hasn’t been paying attention for quite a while now.

18 Likes

Are they really sure they want to know just how much of this ‘bias’ there is? There’s a risk they may find the stats debilitating. And that would be bad wouldn’t it.

1 Like

I guess that they will cherry pick a few pro-Trumpian cases from among the first few hundred and then lump together all the rest (both “genuine” and satirical) so they can say, “These are just a handful from among the millions of incidents reported to us!”

2 Likes

Nah, mate. The right-wing has trolls, over here, on the left flank we have forthright free-thinkers. :smiley:

@LDoBe I’m surprised that Trump hasn’t migrated to Gab and taken his fan base with him, with his final Tweet/Post being, “I’m gonna ditch this loser left-wing social media platform, and move to somewhere that values freedom of speech. #MERICA #FREEDUM

@knoxblox If you put in a little BBCode in to your post, it fools the filter. I normally follow an ALL CAPS post with <,S,>,<,/S,> without the commas.

3 Likes

about ten fb groups i’m in just changed their privacy from closed to secret (or archived them). maybe once a month max do i see privacy settings for a group change. but ten in a day? and all more restrictive? call it apophenia, but…

2 Likes

IIRC, there was a report that Trump’s campaign team thought up the Wall as a memory jogger to remind him to talk about border security. If Trump can’t remember things, surely he “is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office”.

6 Likes

I have a plan.

When these forms are returned, grant the user an Alabama passport. They can move there and enjoy the waterways.

Build a wall around Alabama - which has shorter land borders (~990 miles) than the border with Mexico (1,954 miles) - BINGO! Saved money there.

Unvaccinated people will have to move there too.

Tell them it’s 1715, and there is no technology.

See what happens.

2 Likes

Fucken’ Patron Saint of Hamberders.

5 Likes

I mean, it even says it’s a sentence. What more does the machine want?

1 Like

Do we report the first amendment to El Presidente ?

2 Likes

Yeah, spamming the form was my first thought. But now I think it might be better to let the administration take real complaints and do something unconstitutional with them. If people spam the form, the administration can just claim a bunch of left-wing “hackers” messed up their efforts to make the internet fair and balanced.

1 Like

Hasn’t it been that way since before Day 1?

1 Like

What, the right to freeze peaches?

The dementia ship has sailed.

4 Likes

You don’t even really need actual BBCode. Anything between angle brackets that isn’t code will get ignored but will also help you bypass the “no all-caps” trap. E.g., <filler>.

1 Like