"White House Gift Shop" announces "Trump Defeats COVID" commemorative coin

We appreciate you taking one for the team

1 Like

As I understand it, the guy running the “gift shop” is an unrelated grifter. And grifters only pretend to share, any actual aid given to the orange numpty Biff cosplayer is only given grudgingly and only in the interest of keeping the grift running.

6 Likes

If I get infected, can I use these coins to buy the drugs he gets? Because nobody I know has access to them otherwise.

5 Likes

Trump could have used catching COVID as an opportunity to turn away from his cult who will vote for him anyway and show that he has an ounce of humanity and compassion. The fact that he suffers from a complete lack of empathy prevented him from seeing that.

6 Likes

Everyone else that actually HAS defeated it gets a lifetime of other debilitating issues and a massive medical bill…postage due.

2 Likes

As Trump appears on the White House balcony, visibly struggling to breathe…

3 Likes

I was thinking it is more like

4 Likes

Will they be sending commemorative coins to the 200k+ widows/widowers/orphans of COVID19?

3 Likes

Really!?! Oh, that is truly a wonderful thing!

Based on his history of stiffing his contractors, they probably have.

5 Likes

Plus, the “White House Gift Shop” is apparently located nowhere near the White House: it’s in Lititz, Pennsylvania.

It’s tempting to buy one of the coins for this very reason. $3500 on Ebay:

4 Likes

I’m glad that I am not a coin collector. I would hate to have to buy one of those things!

1 Like

You know, if they’re going to be inspiring manufacturing of ways to remember covid, how about just making some fucking 95 masks. Still sold out.

4 Likes

No thanks. I’m gonna hold off for the next one, if you know what I mean.

3 Likes

20 percent of proceeds will be donated to medical centers in Pennsylvania” Would those be the “Trump Memorial Hospital”, “The Trump Family Foundation Medical Center” etc. etc…?

4 Likes

I could be completely wrong about this, but isn’t the white house gift shop a private company, with absolutely no connection to the federal government?

Edit: yep
Gotta love the free market.

Edit2: I should probably read the linked article before commenting here.
I will nevertheless leave this up for people to point and laugh.

4 Likes

Forget the coins - this is the trinket to go for:

3 Likes

“Mr President? I have a Dr Hubris waiting on line 3 for you. He said he’s in no rush.”

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s better.

You can get it in black for just $1,000,000 more!

2 Likes