White House Infected: two staffers positive, Fauci quarantined, coronavirus task force members isolating

5 Likes

It’s becoming clear that one of the major vectors for the disease is asymptomatic individuals. We should be testing more.

But of course the Trump Administration doesn’t want to do that. They have no ideas except “well, I guess we just have to let people get sick, now everyone get back to work or else.”

12 Likes

Or, what would he say if you told him Jesus told you to be smart and wear a mask?

4 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny that my thoughts and prayers are that karma is a bitch.

9 Likes

This will go down in history as the story of President Knut Trump trying to turn the tide of Coronavirus.

Yes, I know King Knut knew he couldn’t control the tide

13 Likes

Reminds me of a story I read about a woman working with repairing cable TV. One day she ended up in Cheney’s house and he demanded that the job get done faster. “Sorry, it won’t go any faster even if you have me waterboarded”.

11 Likes

/r/thathappened

1 Like

To add context to your video, since it’s not explicit – it’s a parasitic infection.

4 Likes

8 Likes

PRESS: We are getting reports that Pence is taking reasonable steps to protect himself and others
PENCE: Slander and lies!!

20 Likes

What’s funny is; I don’t think that Kentucky Fried Shit Gibbon does ever actually laugh.

I wonder if he ever has.

2 Likes

Your assessment is correct. He is Goebbels.

3 Likes

He’d demand to know what Jesus’s surname and address were and would send ICE round to deport him.

12 Likes

“I can only conclude that I’m paying off karma at a vastly accelerated rate.”
-Commander Ivanova, Babylon 5

7 Likes

I like how they think wearing a mask would be the thing that would make them appear weak and ineffectual.

10 Likes

Trump follows the Bannon plan of creating chaos & conflict in order to sneak in drastic policy changes. We can only counteract chaos with order, science & rational thought. We continue to shelter in place, wear our masks & gloves, maintain healthy practices, wash or wipe down anything that comes from “outside”. And please let food suppliers, especially meat-packing plant owners, know that you want safe conditions for workers.

8 Likes

I’ve been using “Rona don’t care” in conversations & comments

3 Likes

It’s catchier, but it kinda female-izes it, so on that level I’m not a fan. Yet “virus don’t care” is not really that great, but I’m sure I’m over-analyzing this.

1 Like

The 'vid don’t care about your overanalysis.

5 Likes

We all would have been better off if they weren’t.