White House photo shows aging white men clustered with Trump in small room without masks

I disagree, they didn’t make it through the cold war without learning how to use a SCIF

We should be so lucky.

5 Likes

Watched this video to figure out what would happen after Jan 2021 - https://youtu.be/yQLbNekBU1A

What a crazy rule that the oldest senator gets the job.

1 Like

Then the political staff probably complained when their cell phones stopped working. “Hey you, prop open that door!”

Better to put a cage around the whole place, and have their own cell node within the cage. Then they could do Stingray-type monitoring. (Not that the current administration would like anyone to do that. Their peep/hell-no-don’t-peep list would be changing hourly.)

2 Likes

Checks out:

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/alternate-classes/antipaladin/

At 2nd level, an antipaladin gains a bonus equal to his Charisma bonus (if any) on all saving throws.

8 Likes

Between the selfless nobility of paladins and the chaotic menace of antipaladins, there exists a path of dedicated self-interest.

Shunning the ties that bind them to a single deity, insinuators embrace whatever forces help them achieve their own agenda and glory, borrowing power to emulate divine warriors.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/alternate-classes/antipaladin/archetypes/paizo-antipaladin-archetypes/insinuator-antipaladin-archetype/

2 Likes

I heard that he is isolating in case he’s caught it from his aid.

Self quarantine is for impure heathens.

4 Likes

I’m sure it makes him think that it makes him more like Howard Hughes. You know, a really rich guy who was pretty cool until he became unravelled.

1 Like

any idea what kind of test they’re using. super curious about the false negative rate.

Darwin, do your thing !

1 Like

Lizardmen overlords gotta eat, y’know.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is “magically transported to his floor” at Trump Tower by staff controlling the elevators remotely.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Do you not also see, peeking around the corner, The Masque of the Red Death?

2 Likes

According to “The Guardian”, "a senior general tested positive for Covid-19 at the White House on Saturday, shortly before meeting the president and his national security team. " Their report is a little confusing, not too clear who they were identifying and why he was allowed into the meeting. It was in their live feed this AM

1 Like

They are all tough guys and entitled to not get Covid-19, that stuff is for the little guy. (Plus, they’ll be getting tested regularly and have access to the best possible healthcare).

1 Like

“Curses foiled again”
-The Rona

1 Like

The Official White House Flickr Page Is Like a Trump Presidency From an Alternate Universe

4 Likes

I hesitate to use an ominious “they” when criticizing Irsael for doing the same spying lots of folks do, but it absolutely has happened:

Also I heard back in the day that most stingrays kill your cell signal if doing location tracking, or rely on downgrading your cell from 4G by pretending, they, the super strong 2/3g are the only tower around. Both are noticeable if you’re looking.

I use a vpn on my phone out of an abundance of paranoia, but I also turn off my phone’s radio and listen to locally saved music when not actively using it :slight_smile:

1 Like