White House photos of Trump "working" in hospital show him writing own name on blank piece of paper

Don’t know if you saw the video, but the idiot-in-chief was waving like a 6 year old getting a new puppy.

2 Likes

clara-see-what

7 Likes

A psychic vampire, absorbing the love through his tiny hands.

1 Like

“How many assholes do we have on this ship in this administration, anyway?”

2 Likes

“All of them.”

9 Likes

Source:

13 Likes

You know, this is probably the only time I will ever agree with Don Jr.

2 Likes

I say let him twit himself into the next realm. Let them stand as a digital record of his unraveling and ultimate demise.

2 Likes

That article reminds me so much of the UK tabloids breathlessly retelling supposed insider stories about the royal family. Be careful, you are on the cusp of manifesting a royal dynasty for yourselves.

4 Likes

With regard to Fred Trump: thats better than sitting in a nursing home, staring at the wall.

2 Likes

This is a family that was incredibly wealthy. They could have easily provided for him at home with round the clock doctor and nursing care. People like Trump don’t end up in abusive, poorly run care homes.

8 Likes

This is just a friendly reminder that half of US adults don’t or can’t vote. So divide that by 2 again.

<1/4 of US adults thought it was a good idea to drain the swamp.

5 Likes

Consider also that a candidate could take >50% of electoral votes with just ~28% of popular votes. Luzers win! It’s the Murkan way!

1 Like

It could be as low as ~22% with the way the electoral college is set up. It’s unlikely but theoretically possible.

Winning with ~25% is possible with first past the post in equal population districts, so that’s no good either. It should be one person, one vote and whoever gets 50%+1 of the nation’s votes wins.

This particular topic would be best continued at Is the Electoral College still needed? We are at risk of going off topic again.

5 Likes

Correction: roughly 50% of Voting adults…

1 Like

Yup. I just find it VERY important to point out that Il Douche is ruling from a minority of a minority. The fascists never have a quorum. They can only rule through trickery.

6 Likes

Except instead of an orgy it’s a COVID party.

6 Likes

Either way, gross!

tenor(2)

4 Likes

Apparently there is a COVID edition Twister game pad in the Oval Office.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.