White House posts "unbecoming" photo of Nancy Pelosi berating Trump

I’m not sure of your point–do you think BB should not make fun of ridiculous people in this way because some right-wing site might not like it and pretend it’s the same as what Trump is doing?

17 Likes

Except this website has nothing to do with running a country.

17 Likes

gnp, you are completely missing the point of Rob’s posting this: he is not saying that Donald Trump is bad because he is posting an unflattering image of his opponent, he is saying that Donald Trump is an idiot because he is posting a picture that makes him look awful and his opponent lok strong, but he thinks it makes her look bad.

20 Likes

It looks better in close-up.

Finger

14 Likes

This is exactly the kind of day to day petty bullshit I would rather not see on BB.

Would you prefer that they stick to the long term petty bullshit then?

24 Likes

Good. I hope they are worried. They fucking need to be. They’ve hitched their wagons to a monster and now they need to ride it all the way to the end.

19 Likes

This trend of more whistleblowers coming forward and State officials testifying in defiance of White House wishes gives me hope. I think there are a lot of career diplomats and bureaucrats who do not want to be on the wrong side of the history books on this one, understand better than any of us how unstable this regime is, and are going to do what they need to do to protect themselves.

9 Likes

Sleeve notes on the Necrotelecomnicon, right?

9 Likes

The cosplay is rough.

1 Like

newsflash: BB is not an AP site. It’s a blog. They can post anything they like, positioned however they like.

Additionally, if you are somehow suggesting that BB is putting people like Boris Johnson or Donald Trump in a bad light…THEY DO THAT JUST FINE ALL ON THEIR OWN.

16 Likes

So why are you here then? Seems it was enough for you to want to read it, click through, and then comment on it.

4 Likes

Came here to post this same crop. Is that a 4 star General? He seems… unhappy.

8 Likes

even Ben Franklin at the upper right looks a little regretful…

2 Likes

5 Likes

Wow, that close-up is incredible. It’s taking a lifetime of discipluine for that Ranger not to put Trump on the ground.

Maybe. It could be read that way.

Or “I’m not part of this and I don’t want to be here.”

Or “how dare that woman speak that way to my commander-in-chief.”

But I’m going with the first one.

2 Likes

It is hilarious that he thought this was a negative image of Pelosi. He is so out of touch with reality that the mere idea of a woman standing up to a president and a bunch of generals he views as “negative”. I am not always the biggest Pelosi fan, but my - she nailed this one.

8 Likes

looks like we finally caught our witch - call off the hunt!

Saw the same look on Darth Vader right before he threw Palpatine down a very deep well.

4 Likes

They bombed their own headquarters building the other day, because the Turkish forces were getting to close, after evacuating it and dealing with a Turkish offensive.

I imagine that he is the first US general to loose a base to enemy fire in many, many years; and he certainly had the resources at his disposal to send those forces right back to Turkey where they belong.

8 Likes