White nationalists planned to murder cops and pro-gun protesters in Virginia

Holy shit. This could have been very bad had they pulled it off.

So what triggered the initial surveillance warrant? Or was this a long term surveillance type of thing.

1 Like

I guess the Trump administration is crazy enough to invade Canada because one of their citizens helped provoke a lot of ammosexuals into shooting each other.

4 Likes

goldenshower|nullxnull

20 Likes
8 Likes

Hopefully they are all equally stupid as these guys.

4 Likes

I hope they root out other Y’all-Qaeda cells wherever they find them. Searching for names like “William Garfield Bilbrough IV” would be a good start.

I dunno, most of the crowd at this rally looked pretty smart as well as being pretty badass.

(you can tell this guy knows what he’s doing by the tactical winter gloves that almost assuredly have his name written inside the cuff in his mom’s handwriting)

15 Likes

Actually he runs a NYS gun range/store.

4 Likes

Are White Nationalists classified as terrorists yet? No? Okay then.

12 Likes

Well that part’s just demonstrably untrue.

But, that does make more sense given the .50 cal he’s sporting*, and how tough he looks wearing full on winter gloves in, what, 50 degree weather? What a goddamn pud.

*such a perfect weapon for self-defense, especially if you need to shoot a burglar from half a mile away and/or kill somebody sleeping in their bed three houses over)

8 Likes

I remember when photos like that would be tagged “Don’t worry, the Internet is here!”

4 Likes

Zuckerberg really needs to back off the smoked meats

3 Likes

…you can kick off the economic collapse of the U.S. within a week…

Al Queda took down the Twin Towers with minimal impact to the U.S. economy. A couple of meth-heads with hunting rifles think they can cause more chaos than that. Okaaaaaayyyyyyy…

halt-catch-cameron-what-talking

And yes, an ongoing, low level terrorist situation with white nationalists would have a negative economic impact… not to mention the impact on people who are not white, christian, onboard with their world view, etc, who would be directly impacted by this kind of violence that groups like the base hope to engage in and ARE actually engaging in.

I really do expect more out of Trogdor, with your consummate Vs and all your majesty.

12 Likes

17 Likes

Malcolm_X_by_Latuff2

17 Likes

17 Likes

no-to-nazis

14 Likes

This ties in to a story that didn’t get a lot of traction last Fall, some synagogues in the upper Midwest had nazi shit spray painted on them. The authorities never released any info about the person responsible for the Hancock, MI incident, now I wonder if that person is the one who turned on the others, leading to this arrest.

4 Likes

Unfortunately it doesn’t take a very bright person to do a lot of damage. I’m worried that the prevalance of blustering channer shitposting provides enough coverage to hide those actually preparing to engage in violence.

3 Likes