White Supremacist wants to build Aryan enclave with Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

But… we don’t want him back! Y’all can keep him.

1 Like

The supremacy is so very evident in these, how can any doubt them? /s LoL

1 Like

Americans don’t need to import crazy. We have a natural supply.

2 Likes

Arya is forever! They’d never kill a fan favorite character like that… never.

I feel pretty assured that he will never really get what he wants, even if they do purchase some land. He would basically have to make a self-imposed ghetto/prison a la M. Night Shyamalan’s “The Village” for it to last beyond a generation or two. Kids rebel against their folks (particularly when the folks are strict), they grow up and want to leave home for the big city, they see/hear Afro-American culture, etc. You can’t avoid the rest of the world forever.

1 Like

Christ, I can smell the meth through my monitor. And I’m not even sure what meth smells like.

6 Likes

You just keep telling yourself that:smiling_imp:

It’s more about the whole Song than the individuals who sing the verses — and better for it.

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here…

The difference is that a 20-person North Dakota town may be all white folks, but they’re not assholes.
(Or if they’re not all white folks, they’re either Native Americans or else they’re staff for a nuclear missile silo or oil/gas wells, but most of those are probably larger towns.)

The real question here is whether this guy’s serious about the project, or whether he’s trying to scam a bunch of other racists out of their money. (Or both, of course.)

3 Likes

Can we send all our scum over there too? Remember to spay and neuter your scum.

1 Like

Somebody’s been scraping the cracker barrel again…

3 Likes

Just put him next to Justin Beiber and we will thank you for keeping the both of them.

Whole lot of what-the!?! In that photo. The swastika on the door, the woman filming, the tactical Crocs…

Story here:

2 Likes

So, if I get that right, in North America:

• When citizens from the US want to evade drafting or the law because they’ve fought for rights equality, they flee to Canada.
  • When Canadian racists flee from being prosecuted for hate crimes, they flee to the US.
3 Likes

If I donate money to help them buy an enclave will they promise to stay on their enclave and leave the rest of society the f_k alone? Paying someone to just go away might not be such a bad deal if hey really stay away.

1 Like

I was thinking more like

1 Like

Just like IS, I would be fine with them to fuck off to their enclave and stop bothering the rest of the world. There they could inbreed like happy little bunny rabbits and have all the daily public executions and book burnings they desire.

The problem with fascism and religious fanaticism is, it´s no fun unless you get to push it onto others and kill those who disagree with you and you can´t do that if you stay within the borders of your demented little empire.

On the other hand, having them in an enclave would always leave open the “just nuke ´em” option.

2 Likes

I keep expecting groups like this to build habitats in the Earth-Moon Lagrange 1 point but if they can’t scrape together enough money to buy a small town in North Dakota it will probably never happen.

I’m actually more or less okay with this. I think everyone has the right to go off by themselves when they can’t deal with the rest of society. The same way that even the ignorant, evil, and deluded have a right to free speech, and even the guilty have the right to a fair trial, I believe everyone has the right to create safe space for themselves- Even people we don’t like.

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m saying this - but I guess we really do have problems with border security?

How have we not deported this terrorist risk?