White supremacist who liked to dress up as a gun-toting Joker sobbed during his felony sentencing

I’m sure they were able to locate him by the distinctive eyebrows…

2 Likes

13 Likes

Hopefully he changes his view and developes in a positive way. It is possible.

3 Likes

Huh, somebody like that was really into that new Joker movie.

That’s shocking.

I wonder if he has a fight club poster too?

8 Likes

Ahh, Bless his heart he just needs a good hug. Anacondas would be just the thing for him.

6 Likes

I mean, he doesn’t seem that proud…

2 Likes

“Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he’s depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, “Treatment is simple. Great clown Phuccennazi is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.” Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor…I am Phuccennazi.”

5 Likes

4 Likes

Coca-Cola-–-Syrup-1886

5 Likes

One of his complaints to the doctor should be that he feels “economic anxiety”.

2 Likes

Respectfully enhanced.

7 Likes

unfortunately for society, he is likely to find a whole bunch of like-minded individuals in the joint who will only reinforce his viewpoint. 3 and a half years of post grad level education on white supremacy, tips and tactics. and then he gets out! scary.

3 Likes

:musical_note:
Now if there’s a smile on my face
It’s only there trying to fool the public
But when it comes down to fooling you
Now honey, that’s quite a different subject

But don’t let my glad expression
Give you the wrong impression
Really, I’m sad
Oh, I’m sadder than sad
[I’m] gone and I’m hurtin’ so bad
Like a clown I pretend to be glad

Now there’s some sad things known to man
But ain’t too much sadder than
The tears of a clown
When there’s no one around
:musical_note:

– “Tears of a Clown” by Smokey Robinson

2 Likes

Edit: the “clown in prison” aspect of this story reminded me of this great Paul Noth cartoon. I’m posting it because I love the cartoon, but I do somewhat regret the fact that the clown in the cartoon is kind of awesome, whereas the clown we’re discussing here is a dick and also pathetic.

So, sorry to go off-topic. But hey, Paul Noth!

7 Likes

When they say “race-based civil war” do they think they’re fooling anybody into not realizing they are talking about ethnic cleansing/genocide?

1 Like

They also seem to think that all other white people will join them instead of taking up arms and kicking their Nazi asses like it’s 1943. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

I read that as ‘sentenced to 3.14 years in jail’ and was like wow he really got sentence to pi years in jail!?!

3 Likes

They believe that just enough will join them to win… and that everyone who is interested in guns will be on their side. they also believe that their “militia training” in the woods will allow them to beat the US military if they have to. [ETA] They also believe that they have the moral high ground…

They are delusional on all that.

4 Likes

Who makes kissy face in a mug-shot?
Well, I guess that that age-old question has been answered.

pi right in the kisser. fitting.

1 Like