White supremacist who liked to dress up as a gun-toting Joker sobbed during his felony sentencing

Originally published at: White supremacist who liked to dress up as a gun-toting Joker sobbed during his felony sentencing | Boing Boing

9 Likes

26 Likes

31 Likes

I thought the title character in The Day the Clown Cried was supposed to be ANTI-Nazi.

16 Likes

Here ‘ya go Paul:

23 Likes

Boo fucking hoo.

27 Likes

Yes, but he’s dressed up as the title character from “Generic Sad Clown Movie” (which the studio slapped the name “Joker” and a few DC comics references on to make more money).
Which is appropriate, because the dude’s a sad clown of a person trying to pretend he’s something more than he really is.

15 Likes

What is “ohyay” and why is your link that is supposed to be to NBC Miami sending me there?

ETA: Looks like the link in the story’s been removed, though I’m still curious.

4 Likes

This seems like a “fuck your feelings” moment to me.

Also, how is someone crying at 3.41 years in jail(minus any possibilities of reduction that might exist, I’m not sure) supposed to be prepared for the racial holy wars? Once you’ve got a low to medium intensity meatgrinder war going on you don’t just get to stop LARPing when it’s not fun anymore.

33 Likes

I did Nazi that coming, he will be known for saying…

15 Likes

[Insert Nelson Muntz “HA HA” gif here]

13 Likes

Is the American History X thing where it’s actually easier in prison if you are a neo-nazi true or not?

He looks like James Franco in that mug shot.

Was this guy on youtube and for how long? They really need to curate better.

2 Likes

I’m sure f_c_book will remove his account any day now.

15 Likes

It’s all fun & games until someone goes to jail for 3 1/2 years for terrorist threats.

8 Likes

I guess this fascist isn’t the “crying on the inside” kind of clown after all.

19 Likes

Well hey, he wants to be seen as a clown, so laughter isn’t just acceptable, he’s downright demanding it.

6 Likes

“You know what always cheers me up? Seeing a nazi clown get convicted of a felony!”

“But doctor, I AM the Nazi clown!”

20 Likes

His story just breaks my heart…he should have gotten more that 41 months.

14 Likes

Pretty sure he thinks that during ‘racial holy war’ you still go out to Chili’s for lunch and everyone there still treats you the same. Anything else wouldn’t be fair.

6 Likes