White woman calls cops on black man for asking her to leash her dog

This “Karen’s” name is AMY.

We should try not to stigmatize any particular name in a derogatory meme. This person needs to be called out by her real name. AMY.

1 Like

“Is it fair for her to lose her job?”

Is it fair for a company to retain a publicly known racist?

3 Likes

You cannot solve the problem of cops by appealing to the cops.

They’re cops. Investigating murders is what they are supposed to do, and the best they are capable of. It might also bring up accomplices, or related incidents. Against the conservative narrative that Floyd’s death was, at worst, an accident, and that the protesters are breaking the law, insisting on the fact that the cops are the lawless ones, who violate human rights regularly, holds quite a bit of power. I’ve had my own experiences with the law and have learned first hand that it is often nothing more than a facade for people in power to act however they please. So making the cops to comply with the law would be quite a bit of progress, even if it’s not a revolution.

https://twitter.com/agentcalabasas/status/1268057665940291584?s=21

12 Likes

And again…

I’ll stop now. These sorts of things are very regular occurences.

12 Likes

It seems to be a day for it.

I am with Imani on this one.

16 Likes

Did she just say that Black Americans are just like farm animals? I think that is what she just said. I am gobsmacked. How is this shit even a thing???

14 Likes

Because, as @Wanderfound has pointed out, there is a subset of white animal rights activists who believe that animals are more innocent and pure than (especially non-white) people.

16 Likes

My calm, pacifist, vegan daughter would help the two of you push.

12 Likes

It’s hilarious that I can actually picture this happening.

4 Likes

Well, you’ve met her! You know she’s got the advantage of height.

7 Likes

Try not to scream:

9 Likes

Just wait until she starts injuring it again

3 Likes

Can’t find a link right now, but a few days ago a white woman called the cops on a black woman sitting on a bench in the park. The white woman thought that the Black woman couldn’t possibly belong in that park. From what I could gather it was a regular public park, not a gated park for local residents only. And once again, as the white woman was on the phone the black woman was recording her on video. Apparently this was a very threatening thing.

6 Likes

Is anyone surprised?

6 Likes
9 Likes

From the article:

Flom also appears to ask the woman to go and talk to the police with her, to which she responded “can you imagine that? If Bozo was a person, it would be you”.

:joy:

8 Likes

Can’t like that: it’s an almost certainty she will. :cry:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.