White woman uses racist slurs against George Floyd memorial observers

The root cause is being raised to believe that you are human and those who look or think differently than you are subhuman. Simple as that. You aren’t born hating.

6 Likes

i live in nyc. we are considered liberal and are mainly so, with “tough” gun laws. but a neighbor of mine, citing the pandemic and all the unrest following the george floyd killing, told me he is thinking of moving down south so he can fully arm himself against the coming revolution, because up here where we are mostly unarmed, we are sitting ducks when “they” (unspecified) come for us. it was a pretty disturbing convo.

4 Likes

I have a different theory, that is valid if there are poor people, and not for rich senators that have studied in Harvard. These people were bullied and despised by other people, and can’t retaliate. Their hatred can’t be directed to the actual cause of their problem and find an easy target to accuse of their problems.

The pore racist comment I’ve heard were from old Southerners come to the north Italy in the '60s and found on the other end of racism. Now they have fount the target, typically Africans, especially Muslim women.

I’ve come to the conclusion that the only Escape is starting my own shop somehow because everyone I’ve worked for this is going to sound really grandiose but everyone I’ve worked for is an idiot.

If those idiots can make more money than me why am I not making more money myself?

Tried to become a professional watchmaker, but being hospitalized with a serious health condition took me out of school and didn’t let me finish so getting back into the industry would be too financially unfeasible right now.

I don’t want to sideline this thread anymore but that gives you some idea

1 Like

This is what happens when Nazis don’t get punched hard enough and often enough.

May be a bit primitive, but studies have shown that when Nazis get punched regularly and frequently, they are less prone to revealing their racist bullshit in public.

12 Likes

8:46… torture. A human being was tortured… and all this woman could do was yell racist slurs to those mourning his death and the death of countless others…

Look at his face. Look at how he died. Have some fucking empathy for the oppressed. It’s not this woman.

9 Likes

Yeah, back on the actual topic:

For every racist like the Karen in the post there are folks across the world speaking out against them.

11 Likes

Know hope.

7 Likes

I know it, well.

It keeps me sane in the craziness; it gives me a glimmer of light when everything seems darkest.

10 Likes

I know this.

We seem to disagree only on how to tackle it and make this shocking type of violence go away forever.

But I bet you we overlap more than we disagree.

Defund the police.

I’ve received a request to lock this topic until the moderators get a look at it, and it sounds like a good idea. Have a good night, everyone!

So…they’re ADMITTING that “the Right” = Nazis?

Good to know.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.