Whoopi Goldberg puts Bobo the heckler in her place: "Who the hell do you think you are, little girl?"

Originally published at: Whoopi Goldberg puts Bobo the heckler in her place: "Who the hell do you think you are, little girl?" | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Really putting her in her place would be dropping her down a deep well, but this is okay, I guess.

31 Likes

Why bother? She’s already in an echo chamber.

/s

13 Likes

A lot of conservatives are trying to excuse or downplay Boebert’s disrespectful outburst by saying it’s no different than when Nancy Pelosi tore up Donald Trump’s SOTU address on camera. Which is obviously not the same at all, especially since Pelosi waited until the address was over and Trump was leaving the chamber instead of trying to interrupt him when he was talking about troops dying from exposure to toxic materials.

31 Likes

Who does Bobert think she is? She thinks she’s a patriot, because she owns a LOT OF GUNS, and a GUN THEMED RESTAURANT. She thinks she’s important because the pig-ignorant people of her district were stupid enough to elect her.

12 Likes

They are the masters of False Equivalence.

10 Likes

There is no shame that the GQP/KKKpublicans won’t stoop to, soon to out done by the next GQP asshole.

12 Likes

34 Likes

I have heard right wingers talk about dems heckling Trump at SOU addresses. I could not recall any such. Anyone else?

18 Likes

Of course to be perfectly clear no one could have interrupted Trump talking about such poignant things because he’d never talk about those things in the first place. It would have taken time away from his self-glorification and praise seeking.

14 Likes

I’ll just leave this here and tiptoe away, trying not to step in anything.

14 Likes

The only time I remember Trump talking about important health issues impacting American troops was when he dismissed incidents of soldiers suffering brain injuries as “headaches” that were “not very serious.”

14 Likes

Waste of a good well.

7 Likes

Angry Harrison Ford GIF

7 Likes

Yeah. I’ll note he was not very popular among the doctors and staff at the VA facility from which I get my medical care, funny that. I sometimes see other vets there wearing pro-Trump paraphernalia, yes, even now, and it’s all I can do to resist going up to them and asking them “Which one are you, a loser or a sucker?”

13 Likes

They didn’t specify a well with clear, tasty water in it. It could be a disused one, with only stanky mud in it.

3 Likes

I just noticed that Whoopi dresses for TV the way I dress for teleworking.

2 Likes

Could that well be under a porta-potty?

3 Likes

Whoop Ass, Can of Whoop Ass - Bobby Boucher Jr, Adam Sandler, The Waterboy

5 Likes

Do you want Sadako? Because I’m pretty sure that’s how you get Sadako…

SPvj

( :wink: )

12 Likes