Who's behind the voter fraud Trump keeps babbling about? This MAGA fan knows!

Originally published at: Who's behind the voter fraud Trump keeps babbling about? This MAGA fan knows! | Boing Boing

5 Likes

23 Likes

screams GIF

16 Likes

Every

Single

Time

18 Likes

It’s so easy a Qfan could do it.

14 Likes

The Republican party has been alienating minorities, women, the educated, most urban dwellers and working poor for decades. It was predicted long ago that they were on the losing end demographically.

If not for the electoral vote their last several presidents would not have won.

They gerrymander, fight mail-in voting, selectively close voting locations in districts where they have no support, limit early voting and even Election Day polling hours, then they complain they were cheated when they lose anyway.

25 Likes

Projection is such a deeply ingrained behaviour in the American right that they might as well just admit it.

25 Likes

accuse the American left of doing it.

9 Likes

The republicans are fascist. Elections to them are only a means to keep people feeling like they have control.

Generally that’s all large-scale elections are really good for anyway.

The person with the most votes fails to win more often than not.

This isn’t democracy, and the republicans are fine with that.

16 Likes

Elections in America are about which billionaires and corporations get get to suck at the teat of the American tax payer.

17 Likes

her grinning expression says it all.

I think that’s just the set of her teeth/jaw.

2 Likes

Though apparently not so easy a Qfan can get away with it.

4 Likes

A vital distinction to make before committing a crime.

1 Like

Just watched the trailer, basically looks like a store-brand “Borat” movie.

5 Likes

With the gop it’s always…

giphy

5 Likes

what galls me is that not only did she do it, she got caught, did time for it, and STILL is a trumper. i would think that experience would make her start to question everything she was told.

7 Likes

Are you thinking that she’s capable of adding 1 + 1 and getting 2? Cause sadly i somehow doubt if she can.

4 Likes

Nah, anyone who voted for trump was very stupid or evil or both.

Makes perfect sense that trumpers have intellects comparable with the chronically heavy metal poisoned.

5 Likes

Only - and strictly only - when counting her own votes.

1 Like

I’m not projecting, you’re projecting!

2 Likes