Why are Republicans happy with a guy who wants to "turn on the hate" and destroy them?

Evangelicals always and ever make me believe that they were designed in their devil’s image.

9 Likes

I call them Mammonites for a reason. And if they have a religious leader, Trump is it.

13 Likes

I’ll just set this down right here:

##“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

17 Likes

I think it’s meant to convey the horror of our current political situation.

4 Likes

I meant to tell you the other day; Dr Strange has some trippy visuals in the special effects that will surely appeal to @beschizza’s unique aesthetic…

9 Likes

I enjoyed it and needed the distraction, the pan-"Oriental"ism wasn’t enjoyable, nor was the blowhard antihero writing, but Mads was great and I enjoyed the end-bossy “fight” scene.

I’m not quite sure what this means; it was set in Nepal but they consciously avoided specifically mentioning Tibet to avoid being insta-banned in China.

3 Likes

Worst part of it? Andrew openly did it for the money. He didn’t believe the lies, he used them carefully.

4 Likes

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

5 Likes

But when Winter comes, the snow is falling and we have no roof over our heads, will "I told you so"s keep us warm?

There certainly is limited utility in a sense of superiority.

4 Likes

Sure, it’s just like high school. The bullies liked to pick on the nerds and pointlessly make fun of them for being “smart”. The point was never to be better than them but to make other people angry for fun. When high school bullies grow up they become asshole GOP bullies. I don’t like bullies or people whose purpose is to hate other people for who they are, and I don’t identify with their way of thinking.

“Zo, Mister Rogerss, you vant to kill Nazis.”

“I don’t want to kill anyone. I just don’t like bullies.”

“Vell. Today iss your lucky day.”

2 Likes

all these articles featuring a picture of a conservative with mouth-eye

Au contraire!

12 Likes

Granted, Hillary might count as a conservative from a leftist viewpoint.

12 Likes

In my defense, I wasn’t trying to limit it to conservative moutheyes.

6 Likes

In your defense, mentioning it at all only encouraged him.

11 Likes

But did you know that this intentionally distressing thing distresses me?

2 Likes

Can we go back to calling the “alt-right” white supremacists already and stop dressing it up like it’s something normal?

19 Likes

The wise person knows not to look directly at any creation by Beschizza.

17 Likes
13 Likes

Turned out all right after all then. As long as that was the hope and change you wanted…