Why did this gentleman put a chainsaw in his pants?

Sometimes you just get that urge, ya know?

6 Likes

Is that a euphemism in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

6 Likes

Was the previous video I saw of someone else doing this posted here or elsewhere?

Edit: both I guess

But that was not the one I was thinking about.

2 Likes

Really, who among can say she has not, at one time or another, put a chainsaw down her pants?

8 Likes

If your crabs are that bad you have to fight them off with a chainsaw, you should see a doctor. Just saying.

10 Likes

Do you mean he Stihl had it in his pants when he left?

12 Likes

for some reason - probably the title?

Immediately came to mind - Donald Katz’ beautiful article on the “King of the Ferret Leggers”

if you are going to shove something down your pants… I am going to hold you up to this, my personal bar for “OMG what did he put in his pants”

2 Likes

He had to jack his lumber.

6 Likes

Tree trimming is a thing.

5 Likes

Why? The salesperson was just taking too schlong.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Same reason he voted for Trump. If you have to ask, you’ll never know.

1 Like

Blue Stihl.

image Blue Steel GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To Your Conversations | Say more with Tenor

7 Likes

Oh sweet ever-loving Jesus, it’s been at least twenty-five years since I read that article on ferret-legging, but one does not forget an essay like that.

Thanks for the tumble down the memory lane rabbit hole!

Let’s quote the gist of it, so our fellow Boing Boing readers are properly warned:

Basically, the contest involves the tying of a competitor’s trousers at the ankles and the subsequent insertion into those trousers of a couple of peculiarly vicious fur-coated, footlong carnivores called ferrets. The brave contestant’s belt is then pulled tight, and he proceeds to stand there in front of the judges as long as he can, while animals with claws like hypodermic needles and teeth like number 16 carpet tacks try their damnedest to get out.

Source.

3 Likes

Manscaping. Sometimes your Epilady just can’t get the job done.

16 Likes

He may earlier have been planning to snag one of the lawn mowers, but failed to wear his big jacket.

7 Likes

I was wondering how he was going to walk without flexing his leg at the hip, which I assume would be necessary with the chainsaw down his pants. Sadly the video doesn’t show it…

1 Like

lol, in meme format that would be:

Deception 100

“why did this gentleman put a chainsaw in his pants?”

because he needed a visual aid to mansplain how a chainsaw works to his girlfriend and he didn’t have anywhere else to put it.

6 Likes

11 Likes