Why (or why not) watch the debates!

There is only one rule to the Presidential Debate Drinking Game:

1. Drink
13 Likes

Clinton: "Hi Donald, good to be with you."
Instant fact check - Clinton is lying.

13 Likes

Why not: Health and safety - all the facepalming and headdesking could cause a concussion.

7 Likes

Trump is shouting over Clinton already. Unfortunately, they didnā€™t adopt my presidential debate shock collar idea.

12 Likes

Fighting ISIS her entire adult life?

He really is the post-fact candidate.

8 Likes

Only if youā€™re suicidal.

1 Like

Not having found this thread, I started another. Pretty much for live commenting.

ā€¦And I have no idea how to make a link on my phone. Called it ā€œanyone watching the US Presidential debate tonight?ā€

3 Likes

I believe you just delineated my Presidential Voting Strategy this cycle, with one addition,

2. Experience multi-year hangover.
9 Likes

i havenā€™t watched a debate since al gore mopped the floor with george w. bush and the press scored it a bush win because gore demonstrated an overly superior attitude.

9 Likes

Mr. Jilly insisting I at least start watching. I told him only if heā€™d wear a kilt. Weā€™re at a stand-off so far.

10 Likes

html5 to the rescue! Also, chrome.

2 Likes

And does he have a kilt?

4 Likes

No, I wasnā€™t willing to shell out the cash until he agreed ā€“ kilts ainā€™t cheap! I should clarify, this kilt business is a result of my current project to write a romance novel. Iā€™ve been reading entirely too much of that stuff as research about what sells.

8 Likes

Tell him I said he should because FREEDOM!

ETA and utilikilts are actually not that expensive for the amount of wear you get out of them.

8 Likes

I fear we are way off topic. But, yes, Iā€™m familiar and my son wants a utilikilt*, but Iā€™m not willing to purchase one for said husband until he agrees to wear it.

*My son wore some homemade kilts (super, super cool - my friend made them for him and one was out of Darth Vadar fabric!!!) at DragonCon over Labor Day and wants one to wear to school.

6 Likes

pfft. the debate just makes me feel ill.
I have been happy that I can fit in mine againā€¦ been eating better and getting out for walks more often and so lost a bit of middle age waistline. I need to get the snaps fixed on my black one though.

5 Likes

I feel the optimal outcome here is to wear the kilt and not watch the debates.

7 Likes

ā€¦and the pig really enjoys it.

7 Likes

Indeed. Considering subject matter of said romance novels and the impetus for my kilt-demanding, that would be ideal for me as well.

6 Likes

Apparently Howard Dean thinks heā€™s on coke!

7 Likes