Why people don't like the word "moist"

And yet nobody hates the word “moisturizer”.

3 Likes

■■■■■ Fist

There were some people long before that who felt this way, of course.

17 years ago my music teacher (who I had from 6th grade through senior year of high school) let slip that she couldn’t stand the words “■■■■■,” “pus,” and a third I can’t remember. So of course we all annoyed her with them whenever we could.

And I’m not afraid of clowns in and of themselves, I just don’t find them at all entertaining. It’s the clown horror movies that make me wonder which kind of clown I’m seeing, whenever one pops up. e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xSNiPx791A

www.■■■■■.com isn’t a busy website!

I have no issue with it. Sure, right now in the warm weather my armpits are ■■■■■, but I can use ■■■■■ babywipes to clean up on the fly. I shouldn’t talk about ■■■■■ and flies, but there you go.

The whole subject is a sticky issue; a kind of metaphorical bodily expulsion; and I could have so much fun with rhymes.

But I do know one person who freaks out at ‘■■■■■’, and I just look on and wonder wtf happening inside her brain (which is presumably moist).

The most surprising thing about this thread is that ‘■■■■■’ didn’t attain semantic satiation in my mind until the above comment.

OMG, that would be excellent!

1 Like

The worst word is “seepage.” ■■■■■ things can be gross, neutral, or delicious, but seepage is always gross.

4 Likes

Do it!

bilabial…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.