Will Clinton "Finish Him" at third debate?

Why would the KSA pay NATO? Am I wrong in thinking they aren’t party to NATO?

3 Likes

Protection shakedowns, again??

2 Likes

really?

1 Like

Trump literally just said we need to rearm Germany and Japan.

17 Likes

I fucking hate him. Calling him an asshole is an insult to a vital body part just doing its job.

36 Likes

Yes. The only Americans who have any moral standing to close the borders are the indigeneous people.

14 Likes

I just came out of a terrible exam and am watching the debate in the student union. There’s a guy here tittering and sort of cheering on Trump. The guy obviously thinks he’s brilliant.

12 Likes

Fuck that her pivoting away from “open borders” to Russia was genius. Trump spent all of his time (and part of his discussion on the economy) devoted to complimenting Putin and talking about how we should break nuclear treaties.

12 Likes

You could use:

oxygen thief
a waste of blood and organs

4 Likes

JFC, is anyone? I mean! WTF…

HRC: Let me decipher that for you…
t: No. No you can’t.

Also, “Ch-eeyyee-nahh”.

10 Likes

Walked away for a few minutes Trump has been repeating he same thing about making a better NATO deal for the entire time without saying anything new.

5 Likes

Valid point.*
I was thinking the drinks were necessary simply to endure the debacle.

*Drink responsibly.

10 Likes
20 Likes

I think Clinton landed a solid one in comparing their records.

19 Likes

I wonder if Trump is so stupid he actually believes that the Pentagon somehow just lost 6 trillion dollars…

10 Likes

Ah, the Mitch McConnell Defense

6 Likes

She did the same thing last time. He’s an idiot.

13 Likes

Holy shitfuck, I believe I actually just saw him recognize that the word-salad direction he was heading was yet another black hole, and he gobbled air briefly and redirected to a different word-salad stream. It’s one of the few times he showed some self-awareness.

I mean, he’s still a gaping asshole, but yeah

15 Likes

Why doesn’t she interrupt to add the zinger that his companies have serial bankruptcies?

12 Likes

The moderator just rolled his eyes and sighed before jumping into the question of molesting women. Good luck, sir.

5 Likes