Will wiping your anus with toilet paper disrupt your hormones?

“*sigh* It’s a living…”

5 Likes

Tell me you’re not doing your own laundry without telling me you’re not doing your own laundry.
Asshole.

10 Likes

Is that a lot? It would be interesting to see some context for that number. In my experience the “engagement inflation” on TikTok is insane by orders of magnitude compared to any other platform.

3 Likes

Information provided for entertainment purposes only.

I hope.

https://myarsemychoice.neocities.org/?fbclid=IwAR18giGZDv17XKlTQZWmKxejVtN0IbXep8F9SUqa73yY5FagdbShPr1ED3o

arsenio

[ETA: Old neocities link is pretty funny, BTW, particularly the printable pamphlet describing the “NASA engineer” who they claim started the (ahem) “movement.”]

7 Likes

Wiping your own ass leads to Devil worship? I suspect there are some Satanists who would like a word.

7 Likes

I’m trying to figure out how a lifetime of TP use has broken my spirits. :thinking:

5 Likes

tina fey eye roll GIF

13 Likes

Are these the same folks who claim the “natural lifespan” of humans is 38 years? If we were to live like they seem to think we should, that might be accurate!

9 Likes

You heard the man, folks. We all have to go back to using the brown institutional single-ply with the texture of butcher’s paper. :clap:

12 Likes

Can’t wait for this to be picked up by Fox News lol

3 Likes

It sounds like the perfect kind of story to put out there if someone were trying to trick Tucker into scurrying out of his burrow with a confused/angry look.

2 Likes

Good point, Fox News picks up a lot of shit.

7 Likes

There’s also fish that alter gender, either as a part of their normal development, Fish are the sex-switching masters of the animal kingdom | BBC Earth, or as a adaptation in response to stress How Stress, Climate and Trauma Can Trigger Sex Changes in Nature | Discover Magazine, so he may be looking at what for the fish is evolutionarily a feature, not a bug.

2 Likes

I can’t believe no one has said we should start using the 3 seashells.

3 Likes

That’s because nobody knows how to use them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.