Winnie the Pooh deemed inappropriate hermaphrodite

This. I was about to say it’s Disney’s fault for giving him half an outfit. Without that tee those cretins probably wouldn’t have noticed he’s naked.

2 Likes

I’m sure you hate to be wrong too, but you are.

[Prince William’s] Shield shows the Royal Arms as they have appeared since the accession of Queen Victoria in 1837, differenced by his label… In the first and fourth quarters are the three lions passant guardant of England …,

From the College of Arms website.

I am a seventy-one year old grandmother and I have to ask, "Is nothing sacred; is nothing out of reach for sarcasm, hatred? This is a stuffed animal! A toy…not an educational device. I remember well when they came out with anatomically correct dolls they were teaching tools, psychologists tools, police psychologists tool. My children to this day love Winnie-the-Pooh. When I went to Disney
World in the eighties, I brought home a huge Winnie for my daughter who had children already. She loved it! The other daughter had already had a huge Winnie as her Aunt was a stewardess and brought it to her after one of her flights. Please let the world breath, have fun, rest. God help us all.

2 Likes

Indeed. Disney ruins everything.

1 Like

Nope. That’s not what the article you linked to says.

From the article:

‘Leopard’ was a technical heraldic distinction, and there were no spotted felines on any coat-of-arms in the Middle Ages.

“Leopard” in this context was a term of art, not the taxonomical name of the animal.

I think Kanga and Roo personify reason from a mother’s point of view and a child’s curiosity from a healthy standpoint and a sort of anchor to reality.

2 Likes

See my post to Erik, I replied to him by mistake, still learning how to use this particular BBS LOL

Pathology in the Hundred Acre Woods

1 Like

There’s a Pooh for the Poor, and there’s a Winnie-the-Pooh for the posh.

1 Like

Remember rule 34: there is a sex sub-culture for adults who choose to have themselves cut and sewn so that they are as smooth as Pooh.

1 Like

They all must be avid followers to Rocco’s Modern Life LOL

3 Likes

I don’t think hermaphrodite is the correct term here. Maybe eunuch?

1 Like

Don’t pooh-pooh Pooh!

They must be ok with Tigger tho…

Look at what a good influence he is here. In his feature he finally got those pervs to put some clothes on

And of course, the original bear that ‘inspired’ Winnie was a she

Jesus, the manic bastard probably formed a cult and slaughtered/skinned an innocent family…

4 Likes

Exactly what I came in here to say. Pooh doesn’t have both sets of genitalia, rather there appears to be no genitalia at all (which would befit a stuffed animal made real in Christopher Robin’s mad imagination). Do they also have a problem with the fact that Eeyore’s tail is held on with a thumbtack? I think that sets a worse example for children, who might hurt themselves thinking that all they need to do to get a tail is staple it onto their ass (no pun intended).

2 Likes

Would the hundred-acre woods include sutable habitat for whiptail lizards?