Winona and Keanu gush and giggle over each other

Do you have prosopagnosia?

Not in general, just for a certain category of young white brunette actress, especially when they all play similar characters. Likewise I can’t tell the difference between the guy from Eureka, the guy from Keen Eddie, and the Maytag Repair Man.

1 Like

Understandable you would mix up Knightly and Portman… the former was the latter’s double in Star Wars. Ryder is a bit different, though…

2 Likes

Ehhh, Knightley is willowy like Portman, with more of the facial features of Ryder.

Well, I hate to break it to you, but they’re both old enough now that I don’t think that 7 year age difference is that significant anymore.

3 Likes

I used to but I got one of those CPAP things

3 Likes

I used one of those. Talk about claustrophobia. And add 9 months pregnant in to boot and it’s like being stuck in concrete and breathing through a straw. Lucky it went away a few weeks after baby came out.

1 Like

Fake news!! :wink:

you have to have seen knock knock and get the urgh out on the tiles…

Aw, you reminded me of this: https://xkcd.com/314/

1 Like

3 Likes

Well, one is Winona, and the others are boring imitations! :wink:

heathers-psychowinnona

I’m fairly certain Gal Gadot is about 15 years younger than Winona.

3 Likes

In the spirit of good faith I’ll revisit the post in 2 decades and possibly edit it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, you’re in luck. Two of them are in fact, the same guy. I’ll let you decide who’s the odd man out.

1 Like

But possibly not that much younger than she was in the last movie I saw her in. When you get to be my age, 15 years is not very much time.

That’s my daughter’s entire life, which… seems like not very much time…

Shit.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.