With domestic-abuse and harassment allegations, this MAGA ex-cop is sure to become Pennsylvania’s next lieutenant governor

Worse than Gomert??? I am pretty sure that is not possible, unless they are actual, open, goose-stepping SS goons. Even that might just be equal. Holy shit, what a mess…

3 Likes

Well, Gohmert is an idiot. Sure, he’s opportunistic & self-serving, but still, his main trait is idiocy.
The other FDC candidates:

Eva Guzman- the ads I’ve seen from her are pure Fear Mongering, ala You Know Who, & she seems far too much of a Law and Order freak. We know how that turns out.

George P. Bush- the son of the former Florida Governor, this is merely a stepping stone for higher office. I, for one, abhor Political Dynasties & the Bushes have been at it for longer than I’ve been alive. They are no better than You Know Who; they just have better manners.
Plus, he was going to withold about a billion dollars in disaster aid from Houston [while lavishing the surrounding red counties with far more than they asked for], until Hell Was Raised about it…
Fuck him.

Ken Paxton- the incumbent, endorsed by You Know Who, and [naturally] has a long list of deficiencies, felonies, & outright corruption to his name. He will probably end up in a runoff with Young Pee Bush.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.