With domestic-abuse and harassment allegations, this MAGA ex-cop is sure to become Pennsylvania’s next lieutenant governor

Originally published at: With domestic-abuse and harassment allegations, this MAGA ex-cop is sure to become Pennsylvania's next lieutenant governor | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Who wants to bet that was for stalking his exes?

18 Likes

how can he not succeed when he has the nation’s most respected newsman in his corner? is there ANY kind of scumbag that tucker won’t give airtime to?

7 Likes

White fattish old & stupid, sounds reich on brand.

9 Likes

And, more importantly, a corrupt bully. The Know-Nothing 27% see scum like this as role models.

11 Likes

“I can promise the people of Pennsylvania this, when we get in in '22, we are going to revamp the entire system for when Trump runs in '24. That’s what needs to happen,” Daniels declared in a recent interview on a right-wing podcast. “That gives us two years to fix … the sham election system that they have set in place.”

The “sham election system” that he’s going to claim elected him to the lieutenant governorship? If he can claim that Biden’s election was illegitimate why shouldn’t someone else claim that his election was also illegitimate? [If he claims he’s trustworthy I’d tell him I trust him as far as Trump could throw him.]

7 Likes

He’s no John Fetterman, thats for sure.

5 Likes

He’s certainly doing John Fetterman cosplay.

1 Like

He looks like the archetypal steroid-abusing SWAT cop.

3 Likes

This guy seems like a real winner…

7 Likes

Tucker literally said Democrats want to kill anyone who doesn’t get the vaccine.

Then Lt. Gov Meathead literally does air quotes to the word “pandemic” – the so-called pandemic?? I’m only surprised he didnt say “plandemic.”

Then Meathead talks about vaccine passports for NYC restaurants like its jackboot fascism. “Who does this???” Sensible people in sensible countries. It’s because of people like him who don’t follow the rules that we even need a passport.

:nauseated_face:

5 Likes

There is a lot of animosity for Gov Wolf right now that is feeding the flames for the awful roster of red candidates. There are some truly scary people trying to rise up in PA politics right now.

3 Likes

It’s about choice, not mandates.

WTF, Tucker? It is absolutely about the mandates. Otherwise, there would be no illegitimate controversy.

2 Likes

Like this snake-oil salesman.

He could have gone down in history as one of America’s most distinguished physicians, perhaps gaining the stature of Dr. Fauci. Instead, his insatiable desire to impress his dad has led him further and further into Crazyville and Griftopolis with every passing year since Oprah put him on TV.

7 Likes

Heck of a campaign promise –– vote for me and we’ll steal all the future elections.

2 Likes

He’s one to be sure. But Doug Mastriano terrifies me. Oz is a celebrity hack who could’ve made helping people his life until he bought his own hype. Mastriano is a warlord waiting for an army.

2 Likes

Let’s hope this keeps him too busy to continue his run:

7 Likes

Here’s hoping. I remain a pessimist about these folks facing any serious consequences for that but I’ll sleep easier at night if Mastriano disappears from politics!

4 Likes

That reminds me of someone.

4 Likes

It ain’t just PA.
In Texas, we got Louie Gohmert running for AG in the FDC primary.
The others are worse.

4 Likes