Woman displeased with service at Subway

We ruin everything.

6 Likes

This is why we can’t have nice civilizations.

9 Likes

She had me at “Fuck you! These are my grandkids, bitch!”

4 Likes

That and his food sucks.

3 Likes

Re: Fault and Blame

Certainly there is a time and place for it, but in general we use it too often to 1) point the attention to others, and divert focus on our involvement, and 2) further strengthen biases - both positive for us, and negative for them. For large scale problems, it really serves little to no purpose because the causes are generally so complex you can’t just blame one thing.

3 Likes

Socially unacceptable? We must travel in different social circles, my Learned friend.

3 Likes

What is the Oranjello/Lemonjello story?

4 Likes
2 Likes

Sad, but true.

Egypt lasted 3000 years. Rome, only 300.

The US?

Who knows, but our odds don’t look good.

11 Likes

Is that you, Khepra?

8 Likes

9 Likes

John Waters calls it “the polyester of greens”.

5 Likes

The most shocking part is that SHE WAS THE ONE RECORDING! She was trying to get footage of the Subway employees being “disrespectful” but they seem like amazingly tolerant angels compared to her.

8 Likes
5 Likes

My flash and (incorrect) thought: that’s kinda the description of the rise of the English Empire.

It does seem like the [people] are seriously displeased with the service at their local [place] today. Wonder what might get them all riled up? wink wink nod nod

3 Likes

(I’ve never considered it racist, but maybe it is. It does seem to be a myth, I’ve never noticed Chinese food to leave me feeling hungry an hour later, but it did sometimes make feel a little ill, depending on the restaurant.)

1 Like

explanation… :slight_smile:

1 Like

So sue me.

:wink:

1 Like

Wut?

:wink:

4 Likes

I believe it’s spelled “Wot?”

2 Likes