Woman handcuffed in back of police car steals it and leads cops in high speed chase

From over here it’s fascinating, in its original sense, to see how guns escalate everything.

2 Likes

That’s a good catch. Thank you.

I like the way that the footage from multiple cameras was cut together to give the narrative a clear structure (except for that bit :slight_smile: ). The way that the scene is set with the initial handcuffing scene was great. I would say this movie is about 100% better than any “found footage” film out of Hollywood.

Bet she’d be a fun date! Probably wouldn’t be a second, especially if the endpoint of the first was jail time.

1 Like

Viral marketing for the Terminator franchise has really gotten out of hand.

2 Likes

Anyone can get out of cuffs in about four seconds with a paperclip. My guess is that she had a piece of wire in her back pocket and knew what to do with it.

She is my hero.

1 Like

In an ideal world she’d be offered a get out of jail free card on condition of signing up for special forces. Agile, athletic, determined…attributes that could be very useful if constructively channelled.

3 Likes

Have you tried it? I have. I dispute the “anyone” in your sentence. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’d love to see video of her as she drove away. I’m sure she’ll regret it later but she had to be laughing her ass off.

I’m guessing she had no plan whatsoever and was just playing it by ear. Once she got started maybe she was just hoping to find a randomly placed ramp so she could finish her exploits off with a Dukes of Hazzard YEEEEHHHHAAAWWWW!

1 Like

Yes. I revise my earlier post. Anyone with two hands and a bit of wire.

1 Like

This is why you don’t leave the key in the ignition when there are kids in the car.

2 Likes

I can dislocate my thumbs at will. I have slipped out of handcuffs before. In jail. I thought better of it, though, and slipped my hands back in before anyone noticed.

3 Likes

I would click on that headline.

Have you been cuffed by police?

Most of the time they use hinged cuffs. They hurt like hell. You can’t move. Cherry on top, if you’ve been tossed in the back of a cruiser that’s been puke, piss, n shit-proofed, by the time you get where you’re going you’ll feel like you’ve been beaten by batons, except the cop didn’t even have to break a sweat.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.