Woman has a meltdown over kebabs

Would only make it worse. Besides, I don’t think anyone needed help besides herself.

And you know what? Your kids are gonna way more prepared for the real world than most other adults! If only food-related jobs were mandatory (like compulsory military service); our world would be better off.

2 Likes

A trite reply would have been enough, but the all caps makes it so special. :heart_eyes:

Trite begets trite I’m afraid.

Yup. I have noticed they’ve become a lot more outwards and confident after getting those jobs.

Of course “Let me talk to your Manager” is always welcomed instead of feared. It gets the Tantrumer out of the queue, and the Manager don’t care either. He just wants the service flowing smoothly again.

2 Likes

Yup. Working in retail back in the day, “I want to see the manager” means to me “I no longer have to put up with this whiner and can get back to zoning out.”

Zoning out was my favorite way to pass the long empty hours manning a RadioShack.

3 Likes

There was a joke?

Being as she’s a what you said, there’s also the distinct possibility that her kids have special needs too and she just doesn’t know it or more commonly won’t admit it.

My son on the spectrum got pretty darn set in his ways, but I never thought it was anyone else’s job to accommodate him, or my neurotypical son either. Who are these people?

I’d like to tell them “Yes, they’re your little angel that means the world to you, we get that…but dayum!”

As you can see by my chart which is appended below, the datapoints indicate clearly asshole behavior as contrasted to stereotypical rascist modes of conflict resolution. Because, retail.

Ummmm… Racist. God as my witness I thought turkeys knew how to fly.

2 Likes

They do. It’s really interesting, though: they fly more like helicopters than planes. They’ll go straight up into the trees if startled.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.